• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Rex-T

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
Arf hands are not as good as the ZF and also will not match either as their lume is wrong also.
I have already fitted gen hands to my ZF and although not a 100% perfect match they are very close and a big improvement. Plenty of pics further up this thread but here are a couple.
5d84fa5529ef1ebbf682e65375552675.jpg

79a56d05bd690fb3db9a4a0ccbfd9aff.jpg

fb699124b5d6a70e699147dae2b58ec3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice, can you share lume pics? My ZF lume looks different than gen. Thanks for your work

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Arf hands are not as good as the ZF and also will not match either as their lume is wrong also.
I have already fitted gen hands to my ZF and although not a 100% perfect match they are very close and a big improvement.

The gen hands are not a 100% match? :confused:

PPVLG

7/2/20
Finally I got my QC Pics. For me it looks really good.
But the hour hand does not look well finished. he has a white tip on every picture. could it be reflections from the light? what do you say?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Finally I got my QC Pics. For me it looks really good.
But the hour hand does not look well finished. he has a white tip on every picture. could it be reflections from the light? what do you say?

Couple of things:

1) it's ok to ask a specific QC question like you did. I believe your hour hand may be slightly bent which would cause that kind of reflection

2) however, there is no need to post all of your QC pics such as the bracelet, the back or the timegrapher that have nothing to do with your question. It looks like you're asking a question but are actually fishing for broader comments on the watch as a whole. This is not allowed so please remove the irrelevant pictures
​​​​​​

PPVLG

7/2/20
Couple of things:

1) it's ok to ask a specific QC question like you did. I believe your hour hand may be slightly bent which would cause that kind of reflection

2) however, there is no need to post all of your QC pics such as the bracelet, the back or the timegrapher that have nothing to do with your question. It looks like you're asking a question but are actually fishing for broader comments on the watch as a whole. This is not allowed so please remove the irrelevant pictures
​​​​​​

I’m sorry for that mistake. i will remove the irrelevant pictures once i figure out how it works in this forum.
it was not my intention to fish for broader comments on the watch as a whole.

Reactions: Tete

PPVLG

7/2/20
Ignore him the cyclops will be the same as every other zf. The lighting in their box can make them look odd

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I already belong to myself. the QC pictures of my other watches also look like this.

what do you think about the Hour hand?

Navarrolevel7

Horology Curious
23/11/20
Sorry, l didn’t realize their lighting makes the cyclops look so foggy. I want to order a zf today as well from PT. Did you pay w credit card? Is it safe?

Navarrolevel7

Horology Curious
23/11/20
Sorry, l didn’t realize their lighting makes the cyclops look so foggy. I want to order a zf today as well from PT. Did you pay w cc. Is it safe?

Navarrolevel7

Horology Curious
23/11/20
Sorry, l didn’t realize their lighting makes the cyclops look so foggy. I want to order a zf today as well from PT. Did you pay w cc. Is it safe to do so

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Patron
Certified
12/10/19
EU
ZmGURD.jpg

So I know that there are a LOT of great options for the 116610LV out there, and I contend that the ZF, despite the price increase, is worth the premium over its closest competitors, VSF and ZZF.

ZF usually charges within market range for ALL of their models. However for the sub, they have been pretty vocal about not only their quality, choice of materials, and finshing, but it also took them quite some time to get this done. They priced high, higher than most, so I decided to see what their fuss was all about.

I've historically owned Noob, ARF, BP, GMF and ZZF submariners, and this feels the best that I've ever had without mods. The mag crystal alone is one of the best I've seen - even compared to prof's xtal. I unfortunately don't have a VSF to compare against but it's very well done. The bracelet and all elements are high quality, highly precise, and it just feels much better than any rep sub I've owned.

Pics:
ZmGqDP.jpg

^Pic comparing the mag crystal. The Kermit has no AR, and the 16800 Tiffany has a prof 2xAR on the mag. The ZF just kills it!

ZmGmMJ.jpg

^ This is a pic with each watch in the same position, same lighting but different spots with respect to the lens, for comparison. The ZF crystal really shines here (or doesn't!)

More pics:

ZmGAb3.jpg

ZmG2Tn.jpg

ZmG5BY.jpg

ZmGaKk.jpg

ZmGi9o.jpg

I think this little review/feedback... is one of the best I've read on RWI.. Everyone is talking about VSF... but I believe ZF nailed it.. now the dilemma is pulling the trigger on the ZF Hulk or VSF new Kermit..... Awwwww