• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
You are correct they are slightly whiter, but so are the ones on my zzf v2s. Its much less noticeable irl.

Let’s see some hand comparison if you could. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
check here https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-vsf-116610ln-and-zzf-v3-116610lv#post9368291
In particular concerning the bracelet saucin reported that the "Biggest issue here is the first link after the SEL's. The angle is much larger compared to the ZZF V3 and this just feels odd when you set the watch down". This is a real deal breaker on the VSF. Does the Zf have the same issue? These pictures illustrates the difference/issue:

I genuinely cant tell if this is a joke or you are very serious about this???

Reactions: federik91

Solaris58

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/9/20
Giant tell from across the room. Unwearable!

But seriously, you serious?

maybe not that bad of an issue I agree...But don't you wanna know how ZF compares to the VSF (which is kinda the reference at the moment) on the tiny details ? I wouldn't mind knowing.
Pictures on this thread on others show pretty clearly that the ZF looks like a great watch in all aspects and very much under rated ATM for whatever reason. yes maybe 50$ more expensive as some say but if you have to change the VSF DW and hands, you'd end up paying more for the VSF.

Only pending point where I'd need an expert view is on lugs and CGs: Lugs look very good to me and Bigpoppad confirmed it. They dont seem to look thin as a 5-digit one from the QC pics I'm seeing although it's debatable on some TD pictures: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ctorial-guide-zf-vsf-arf-v4-zz-v3#post9352979
But they all look thin on the TDs pictures.

WRT to the CGs, they don't look as good as VSF but still need other pictures to confirm

arpa90

2/11/18
Would someone be willing to pop out the insert to see what version ZF is using? Apparently CF released a new one this month. Its visible on the back.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
maybe not that bad of an issue I agree...But don't you wanna know how ZF compares to the VSF (which is kinda the reference at the moment) on the tiny details ? I wouldn't mind knowing.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't even know how the gen SEL-to-1st-link-angle looks like. Quite difficult to even find a picture of that on the Internet. And with those misaligned letters on the rehaut, you don't need an SEL angle test to identify a VSF Sub.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Just to confirm there is no large dimple on the dial. You can just see it start to curve down to the hole at the edge of the hands

Reactions: saucin

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Thanks, I was convinced the ZF hands would be the nicest and have much thinner boarders around the lume plots. The ZZF are much prettier (to me) and they aren’t really any thicker anywhere like other pics showed before

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Thanks, I was convinced the ZF hands would be the nicest and have much thinner boarders around the lume plots. The ZZF are much prettier (to me) and they aren’t really any thicker anywhere like other pics showed before

The vsf are thicker not the zzf
Yeah i dont think the hands are better than zzf
The thing that is standing out to me now is that slight recess around the edge where the insert sits lower . It creates a shiny ring around the bezel that looks better

Last edited:
Reactions: stufuse

qChella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
EU
Yeah i dont think the hands are better
The thing that is standing out to me now is that slight recess around the edge where the insert sits lower . It creates a shiny ring around the bezel that looks better

I couldnt really understand what are you talking about can you explain it sorry for inconvenience, which part of the watch are we talking about?

Solaris58

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/9/20
The vsf are thicker not the zzf
Yeah i dont think the hands are better than zzf