• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

FischersFritze

Known Member
10/3/17
For me it looks like as the cg is off. Do they cover enough of the crown? For me it seems like the cg are too small. What do you think?

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
For me it looks like as the cg is off. Do they cover enough of the crown? For me it seems like the cg are too small. What do you think?

I see what you’re saying but I think they’re fine. The pictures look a bit overexposed and with the high polish on the CG, the tips are just disappearing into the white background of the light box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I’m loving the rehault!

im doing a hulk built with the ZZF v3, but for a case I’m either thinking this one or the VSF, so far, the ZF takes the win (In regards to the case)

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I see what you’re saying but I think they’re fine. The pictures look a bit overexposed and with the high polish on the CG, the tips are just disappearing into the white background of the light box.

Every pic of it I look at over these 36 pages, I'm thinking the cg's are too short.

Tete

4/11/16

colleagues, without the intention of offending anyone and just in case. This is Zf? The lugs are closer to a 5 digit 16610. than they are to 116610lv. The bezel looks amazing almost gen. Seeing the 904L in green makes me think it's Zf, but I hope I'm wrong

Reactions: Jayalvin777

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20

colleagues, without the intention of offending anyone and just in case. This is Zf? The lugs are closer to a 5 digit 16610. than they are to 116610lv. The bezel looks amazing almost gen. Seeing the 904L in green makes me think it's Zf, but I hope I'm wrong

I have to agree, the green 904L is typical for ZF. The insert is the Clean Factory Hulk insert (same as the one used on ZZF I reviewed). We’ll know for sure once Bigpoppad post his pics :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19

That is zf yes, same serialnumber. Agree on the lugs but the rest is premium!

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hopefully if you can so kindly get some day pictures to see the green in different lighting

Sorry if ive caused confusion but it is the LN that has just arrived. Ive literally just unboxed it and have to head back to work. I can confirm it does have a black hole effect on the cyclops. More to follow when i get home

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Sorry if ive caused confusion but it is the LN that has just arrived. Ive literally just unboxed it and have to head back to work. I can confirm it does have a black hole effect on the cyclops. More to follow when i get home

Did you order an LV as well? Or just the LN?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Okay so ive had a couple of hours to have a play with this thing, these are my first impressions. Good quality Photos will have to wait till tomorrow, the light is atrocious here tonight.

The cyclops is definitely better on the zf compared to the zzf v2s. The black hole is there alot of the time, and the date stays clear in all conditions except full direct sunlight.

The clasp and bracelet look extremely good. Nice rounded edges, good brushing. although i had some issues with stiffness on the glidelock and screws backing out. I havve sorted and it is better than both the noob v10 and the v2s but not as smooth to use as the arf i have on the v2s.

The dial is excellent and you can see the rounded markers with ghe naked eye. Printing is very good. The hands under extreme magnification do have rougher edges than the zzf but not as bad as noobs.

Movement operates as you would expect

The bezel insert is brighter than the v2s so it bodes well for the zzf v3 that uses the same one. The bezel itself is looser than the zzf but the zzf is smoother. The zf though it doesnt have any back play feels notchy by comparison.

The rehaut and serial are aligned well and are neat.

The crown guards have no more angle than the zzf but there is more space around the crown.

The sel recess could be better its there but barely

The lugs apoear to have slightly more of a kink at the end the sweep looks more gen. The case is the best ive seen so far

Measurements
Thickness zf 12.2 zzf 12.9
lug to lug zf 48 zzf 48
Width zf 40.3 zzf 40.3
Endlink to end link zf 51.6 zzf 51.2

Is it better than the zzf debatable with the v3. Its definitely as good. If the dodgy serial and the case shape bug you maybe. The new zzf v3 has supposedly a better bracelet so thats not a win. The crystal is better than v2s but who knows if it beats the v3. I think any of the zf zzf or vsf which i am going to get are excellent and would make 99 percent of the population extremely happy. It definitely trumps the noob v10 which i had which did in its defence have the best bezel action so far.

Last edited: