• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
and then you wonder why I always come back. I hype the watch on the forum and you tell me to go away. I go away and then you still talk about me....seems like you miss me. With that said!

IM BACKKKK AND IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING!!! (wolf of wall street leo voice)

So what do you do at ZF? Marketing, manufacturing or cleaning?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Fingerprint obviously. If a noob had come on here with his QC pics asking that he would gat flamed.

Across all the top reps recently some people are really grasping at straws when it comes to pointing out flaws.

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/co...3135/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

ZF LV QC from a reddit user

Honestly speaking, cannot justify the $100+ price hike from ZF compared to VSF.
e5b944153b976ce850d64b7e36c15494.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Honestly speaking, cannot justify the $100+ price hike from ZF compared to VSF.

On a VSF you're probably still going to be looking at swapping out the date wheel and the hands as well.
Then factor in the cost of having someone do that, and waiting for it to be done...

Last edited:
Reactions: diamant

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
WHY 100 DOLLAR MORE THAN VSF?

Well, 904l steel is 1 reason. They use their own hulk dial as I understood from PT, cyclops looking very genlike! good hands and CF bezel. The clasp finish is insane, same with brushing. Sad about the gaps, but u wont see irl.
Tbh this watch is supreme in my eyes.

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Well, 904l steel is 1 reason. They use their own hulk dial as I understood from PT, cyclops looking very genlike! good hands and CF bezel. The clasp finish is insane, same with brushing. Sad about the gaps, but u wont see irl.

Haven't you recently bought the RXF, VSF and now this!!?! If so, a side by side review please when this turns up!!!

Also, consider seeing a shrink!!!!

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Yes friend:) will do, exited!
The last picture sold it for me. This watch is way better than earlier announced. Might even go for a date version because of this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Reactions: diamant

jodelaplaya

2/4/14

Hope you gonna do a mini review again mate, look really nice

Reactions: KJ2020 and diamant

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Am I the only one that thinks the Cyclops looks a bit cloudy in all the QC pics?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete and saucin

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Am I the only one that thinks the Cyclops looks a bit cloudy in all the QC pics?

I agree, I still think VSF has the best crystal but we can't be sure till some of the people post real life pictures.

Reactions: Tete

arpa90

2/11/18
On a VSF you're probably still going to be looking at swapping out the date wheel and the hands as well.
Oh come now. Its been discussed to death already. There are gens with a slightly thicker DW. Also while the hands on this ZF look pretty good they are still rough around the edges.

I dont think the price is really justified over the ZZF or VSF.

Reactions: Tete