• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Z2WT4b.jpg

This looks really good bro. Hands are better than VSF/RXF and ZZF. Date is passable, only slightly bolder than gen. Great piece overall.

Z2m6oD.jpg

Z2m14s.jpg

Last edited:

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19
Please help me under which models I’m looking at? The colors look the same to me.
Damn I feel like a rookie seeing the differences?!

Here is a great explanation from Muiramas (LINK) regarding the problem with photographic comparisons of the hulk bezel:

I'm just going to leave this here and move on. I don't want to stop people enjoying their watches.

You can only see the difference in real life, and the difference is big imo.

Like a guy above said, the gen looks quite metallic in sunlight - its not a flat green like the rep has. (I’ve been told the gen bezel has gold in it - I don’t know, but it can definitely look metallic)

Cameras cannot capture bright reds, blues and especially greens.

This graphic representing visible vs sRGB shows why a photograph of a rep next to a gen means jack shit.

In a photograph, all that green outside the triangle will be 'crushed' to fit inside it.

So in a photograph, a green in the extreme of the curve in the top left, will look the exactly the same as a green in the top left corner of the triangle.

Thats why you can't see a difference in the photograph.

If the v2s has a better bezel insert I’ll be thrilled for everyone. But every rep I’ve seen to date is not good. Lets hope they have cracked it.

FED8-DAEE-B53-E-41-AD-8186-B347-FD2-DE09-A.png

Reactions: J84

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
It looks really nice to me. I’m going to order an LV and I’ll do a comparison of my VSF LN, ZZF V3 LV and this ZF LV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why include the VSF LN if it is a different color?

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Because that’s the only difference. Color. And the VSF and ZZF are already on their way to me (originally planned to mod the two into 1 sexy hulk).

I believe I can still provide photos and input that will showcase the differences between factories, even though the VSF is an LN.

Reactions: GrandmasterChime

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Because that’s the only difference. Color. And the VSF and ZZF are already on their way to me (originally planned to mod the two into 1 sexy hulk).

I believe I can still provide photos and input that will showcase the differences between factories, even though the VSF is an LN.

Great point. Thank you

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Zf looks fire!!!!

Cg curve look a little off,
dial layout is very good,
flip on the clasp looks gappy,
cyclop edge and shape look very good,
date looks centered and crisp, hands have great form but edges look a little serrated,
What I like the most is the bezel assembly: there’s a defined gap between the outer diameter of the insert and the teeth

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Great point. Thank you

Why would you thank him for doing a review of a ZF? It's almost like you're connected to the factory or something.... :facepalm:

If you're from the factory, let me tell you that there'd be a lot less hostility to the watch without your constant promotion. If the watch is good, the forum will buy it. If it's bad, they won't. You constantly telling everyone it's the best simply irritates.

Reactions: saucin

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Why would you thank him for doing a review of a ZF? It's almost like you're connected to the factory or something.... :facepalm:

If you're from the factory, let me tell you that there'd be a lot less hostility to the watch without your constant promotion. If the watch is good, the forum will buy it. If it's bad, they won't. You constantly telling everyone it's the best simply irritates.

Do you wanna know a secret? I was mia because it was golden week. With that information, I trust you can connect the dots ;)

Reactions: d3s19n

Tete

4/11/16
Lol....In the real life insert is like gen and dial is lightly different...the real problem is the little difference of the dial. Not perfect but 90% okay

sorry buddy but i can't agree, i bought zzf hulk v2s thinking it would be much better than my old noob v7, and if it is, zzf hulk is infinitely better than hulk v7, but with certain very intense and very bright artificial lights the bezel looked hideous, colorless, and the dial like a cheap $ 10 watch, they still haven't gotten that faint, classy gen reflection. I have a cheap Hulk from AliExpress that has a different green color, wrong font, fat hands, but the reflection of light or sun is great. By this I mean that if they do not do it well it is because they are not interested or do not want to. When two weeks passed I sold my Zzf hulk, nice watch but only in low natural light. This is just my opinion, there will be people who do not mind those differences obviously ...

Reactions: GingerBubba

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
sorry buddy but i can't agree, i bought zzf hulk v2s thinking it would be much better than my old noob v7, and if it is, zzf hulk is infinitely better than hulk v7, but with certain very intense and very bright artificial lights the bezel looked hideous, colorless, and the dial like a cheap $ 10 watch, they still haven't gotten that faint, classy gen reflection. I have a cheap Hulk from AliExpress that has a different green color, wrong font, fat hands, but the reflection of light or sun is great. By this I mean that if they do not do it well it is because they are not interested or do not want to. When two weeks passed I sold my Zzf hulk, nice watch but only in low natural light. This is just my opinion, there will be people who do not mind those differences obviously ...

Oh no.

No no no no nooooooooooo!!!!

:facepalm:

I just agreed with Tete.

:picard: