• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Thats a pretty tiny loaf youre eating. Macro shots the size of wall clocks will do that

Agree, it’s going to be very hard to see that with the naked eye. 10x loop, sure cut me a slice...

Odd ZF hulk still isn’t available for consumer QC. Best case scenario they’re fixing it up before release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
I cut loaf for mice, ok?? I bake small loaf?? Hands are Terrible. Cmon guys, u have to kidding yourself If u can't see how flat the hands are and they are looking like a saw... Worst attempt of making proper hands in a while. And what was that about they would be making the best hands?! The 15400 they were supposed to make, hands in that Proto looked amazing. Make made great set of hands for himself?! I am not hating on the case, the case actually is great, as it seems! But put some ZZF hands on it!

Anyway. back to cutting bread for the mice

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I cut loaf for mice, ok?? I bake small loaf?? Hands are Terrible. Cmon guys, u have to kidding yourself If u can't see how flat the hands are and they are looking like a saw... Worst attempt of making proper hands in a while. And what was that about they would be making the best hands?! The 15400 they were supposed to make, hands in that Proto looked amazing. Make made great set of hands for himself?! I am not hating on the case, the case actually is great, as it seems! But put some ZZF hands on it!

Anyway. back to cutting bread for the mice

Wait till we've actually seen some qc. Your jumping the gun

Reactions: Riky90

Riky90

Horology Curious
3/10/20
Italia
hello everyone, in the end I decided to take the zf 116610 LN even if many said it was not worth it, I saw the photos of the site I "trusted", now I am waiting for the photos from tuesday 6 horrobre from ryan ... I hope they will arrive soon so maybe I will start posting those ????????

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
puretime

What happened to zf stocks? LN and LV in order and Jennifer told me today waiting for news from ZF about the watches. Like wth?

Reactions: Tione12

PPVLG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/20
12 days ago Rainy wrote that the watch should be in stock in 10 days.
you are slowly wondering what the whole thing is about and what is going on in the background and going wrong.
puretime Please give us More information

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
they're evaluating whether or not it's a good market to enter given VSF and ZZF marketshare and the discontinuation of 11xxxx reference subCs

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
12 days ago Rainy wrote that the watch should be in stock in 10 days.
you are slowly wondering what the whole thing is about and what is going on in the background and going wrong.
puretime Please give us More information

It’s classic factory stuff, doubt anything is going on they are just late delivering the assembled watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Its like they sold out on release date to chinese markets. Stock taking about 2weeks+ for more it seems.. This might make me wanna switch to zzf's.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Its like they sold out on release date to chinese markets. Stock taking about 2weeks+ for more it seems.. This might make me wanna switch to zzf's.

I have one ordered also. Pretty good position to be in at least theres alternatives if they dont deliver

Reactions: diamant