• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Wondering why you are touting it in every thread tens of times that its the bestest sub of all times but instead of buying it yourself you are poking other people to buy it and send you their QCs.

I am just quoting angus himself. He said it is the best rep.

Dont shoot the messenger.

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Link me the quote or shut up with this misinformation.

Hey I have never been disrespectful. You cant use that word or I will get the mods involved.

You can go through the forum pages yourself. You seem to have the time.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Hey I have never been disrespectful. You cant use that word or I will get the mods involved.

Please do, you've been told many times to stop yet you keep doing it, I've yet to see a single contributive or valuable comment from you, all just impatience, entitlement and putting your words in other peoples mouths.

Reactions: saucin

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Come on you have a chance to back up your words so show us where did he say that?

Everyone has already gone through all the threads and know what's been said that's why it's been asked from you.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Come on you have a chance to back up your words so show us where did he say that?

Everyone has already gone through all the threads and know what's been said that's why it's been asked from you.

Did we really just managed to put an end to his sh*tshow and silenced him?

Awfully quiet now when confronted directly to provide evidence to his touting which is nowhere to be found.

Can I now shoot the messenger?

Last edited:
Reactions: saucin and Fervid

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Since when did the word "disrespectful" become libellous or actionable? It's polite criticism.

Reactions: saucin

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Im involved , whats the deal ?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Was told by PT Rainy I should receieve qc in about 10 days for LN and LV. It is in backorder.. What happened to the stock? puretime

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
oh well... i've waiting this long... what's another month??

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Was told by PT Rainy I should receieve qc in about 10 days for LN and LV. It is in backorder.. What happened to the stock? puretime

Maybe they’re trying to fix all problems prior to QC’ing the watch. Could be a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: diamant

arter97

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/16
I know this is not the place to discuss another trusted dealer, but Ryan from intime told me he has it in stock. Why is everyone waiting for QC, when there is stock?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Just saw on the Intime pics that ZF also features a "period correct" dimple/bathtub dial...

ZHm9uY.jpg

ZHmrdo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mari115