• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Looks like a solid release. SEL gap will always be visible with the right angle and backlight.

And the cyclops has a black hole and halo, and the clasp is straight after all.
Who woulda thought....

Should delete the first 17 pages of this thread.

Last edited:

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
looks indeed nice but with this SEL it's an absolute no-go for me especially at this price. Fingers crossed they can improve their tolerances. The main problem seems to be the case, as the edges seem to be a bit rounded towards the inside. They shouldn't be rounded but have a nice 90 degree angle.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
It looks quite nice, but no better than anything out there to my eyes. No better than the RXF in fact (though this is considerably more expensive). We need someone to bite the bullet and buy this, the RXF, the Noob v11 and the ZZF for a monster side-by-side review. Actually, if whoever does it could buy the Gen too, that would be great, thanks in advance.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Both look good to me (from the intime pics anyway) It’s very expensive. Was hoping it would come in under 500 and give us something as nice as ZZ to buy with a clone inside for less money. I don’t think any of these should be over 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adders

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/19
Will await a video and in hand pics but looks like the dial transitions all the way to black on the LV instead of just dark green. Massive plus if true

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
It looks quite nice, but no better than anything out there to my eyes. No better than the RXF in fact (though this is considerably more expensive). We need someone to bite the bullet and buy this, the RXF, the Noob v11 and the ZZF for a monster side-by-side review. Actually, if whoever does it could buy the Gen too, that would be great, thanks in advance.
Lmao
giphy.gif

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
As far as I can recall LV and LN have always been the same price in a parallel model release by the same factory. This is clearly price gouging cuckery by ZF.

The LV isn't iced out or fully gold. It's SS. Pure price hike due to demand.

There will be folks who buy it, because it is undebatablly a good product. However I am disappointed by the greed. I'll be happy to see someone review this but I am sticking to purchasing good ol' VSF and posting another mini review regarding a factory with relatively fairer practices.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

sputim

Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
As far as I can recall LV and LN have always been the same price in a parallel model release by the same factory. This is clearly price gouging cuckery by ZF.

There will be folks who buy it, but I am disappointed by the greed. I'll be happy to see someone review this but I am sticking to purchasing good ol' VSF and posting another mini review regarding a factory with relatively fairer practices.
giphy.gif

mic drop.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

I'll buy it.

Glass, hands, rehaut all look better than ZZF.

Will be the end of September / mid Oct though.
Wife got me a real watch recently and it would piss her off if I got another rep so soon.

I'd like to think she won't know the difference between this and my ARF.
But she'll find out.
Wives always find out.

amica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/20
Looks nice - except that it too has the annoying SELs gap and clasp gap that I hate the most on my Noob V10. Hope AR and ZZ will do a better job on those things.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I'll buy it.

Glass, hands, rehaut all look better than ZZF.

Will be the end of September / mid Oct though.
Wife got me a real watch recently and it would piss her off if I got another rep so soon.

I'd like to think she won't know the difference between this and my ARF.
But she'll find out.
Wives always find out.
Agreed, sir. Better than ZZF in all those respects.

But also, can confirm, wives always find out. It is inevitable.

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19

There will be folks who buy it, because it is undebatablly a good product. However I am disappointed by the greed. I'll be happy to see someone review this but I am sticking to purchasing good ol' VSF and posting another mini review regarding a factory with relatively fairer practices.
giphy.gif

Any idea When is the VSF hulk due to be released?

Reactions: kennygconspiracy