• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

lucadieci

Looking Around
9/7/21
What's the point of the question?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

The question was if someone knows that ZF has a new dial font because the font is now a other font, on the td website pictures from which I ordered they have the 2021 font (big F in the „ft“) and the question is if has something to do with the raids maybe other dealer for the dial

Fraist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/21
Germany
Probably the ZF makes them with this dial. I had also offered a ZF in the past with the same dial. The different font in ft is not a problem. There is such a dial version.
If you like the watch it take it ...

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Is it normal to have some plays between the bezel bottom and the case top? When I press the bezel down it just simply bounce back upwards.
Or there is something wrong with the hytrel ring/crystal retaining ring?

Rolexrwi247

24/6/21
Hey guys just want to focus your eyes on a problem I had with ZF 116610LN.

When I received my QC from JTime my first thought was that there is an Reflexion at the hole/cutoff of the Datewheeel. So I asked for more pictures and it really seems that there is an inconsistency of the paint at the hole…

I‘ve already RL the watch.

887f42ae86fc65d8fb8b3131ea22e672.jpg

1c931130c500cfd60b695133f7bec575.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Is it normal to have some plays between the bezel bottom and the case top? When I press the bezel down it just simply bounce back upwards.

It's actually like gen, both the space and the spring feeling. See my gen below:

Reactions: Yogibear

Rolexrwi247

24/6/21

When I received my QC from JTime my first thought was that there is an Reflexion at the hole/cutoff of the Datewheeel. So I asked for more pictures and it really seems that there is an inconsistency of the paint at the hole…

1c931130c500cfd60b695133f7bec575.jpg

Rolexrwi247

24/6/21

c51309316421bf5e5a4e642e54147c71.jpg

Rolexrwi247

24/6/21

Tobel

6/7/17

Ok thanks for sharing but you didn't need to post it 4 times...

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

you shouldn't have RL it, there is no flaw

Rolexrwi247

24/6/21
Sorry for posting 4 times. I got error message and thought my post didn’t go trough :/

I’d would be great if an admin could delete…

dwong831

Horology Curious
11/8/19
No, you can't remove the spring inside the crown.
You can check with TD's if they can supply you a new crown.

Does this issue affect reliability? Have this issue on mine too, but i'm not terribly bothered by it unless it's bad for the movement some how lol

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

That's how the genuine is like.

Reactions: d3s19n

Davjon747

Looking Around
21/10/20
Hi guys after along time I have made my mind up on the watch I want (vsf submariner) and the TD to use for my order. But would you place order now or wait as from my reading there seems to be trouble sourcing watches, with factory's being closed, and leading in to to long time for post. Sorry in advance for hijacking your post. Regards David

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Hi guys after along time I have made my mind up on the watch I want (vsf submariner) and the TD to use for my order. But would you place order now or wait as from my reading there seems to be trouble sourcing watches, with factory's being closed, and leading in to to long time for post. Sorry in advance for hijacking your post. Regards David

Probably not the thread to be asking this question as it has nothing to do with the ZF Submariner at all bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
That's how the genuine is like.

Yeah was gonna tell home, look at some gen pics!!

I like the lug profile from the side… it’s a continuous curve to the CGs. On other models it curves and then runs flat where it touches the bezel

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Yeah was gonna tell home, look at some gen pics!!

I like the lug profile from the side… it’s a continuous curve to the CGs. On other models it curves and then runs flat where it touches the bezel

ZF case is very good. Dial markers could be better. There was alot of hype around the VSF that shadowed the ZF unfortunately.

Reactions: mrgho06