One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Leute,
    mich bin recht neu hier und das ist meine zweite Bestellung.

Ich habe die QC Bilder von meiner ZF sub bekommen. Nun meine Frage aben die das Ziffernblatt getauscht? Die
    Schriftart des „ft“ ist nun anders als vor den Razzien oder täusche ich mich? Bei den TD Webseiten haben die die aktuelle Version der Schriftart

Liebe Grüße

Comment

English please or use the german section.
      You can buy a watch but not the time.

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm quite new here and this is my second order. I got the QC pictures from my ZF sub. Now my question about changing the dial? The The font of the "ft" is now different than it was before the raids or am I mistaken? The TD websites have the current version of the font best regards

Comment

Originally posted by lucadieci View Post
          Sorry guys, I'm quite new here and this is my second order. I got the QC pictures from my ZF sub. Now my question about changing the dial? The The font of the "ft" is now different than it was before the raids or am I mistaken? The TD websites have the current version of the font best regards
          What's the point of the question?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post

The question was if someone knows that ZF has a new dial font because the font is now a other font, on the td website pictures from which I ordered they have the 2021 font (big F in the „ft“) and the question is if has something to do with the raids maybe other dealer for the dial

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post

The question was if someone knows that ZF has a new dial font because the font is now a other font, on the td website pictures from which I ordered they have the 2021 font (big F in the „ft“) and the question is if has something to do with the raids maybe other dealer for the dial

Comment

Probably the ZF makes them with this dial. I had also offered a ZF in the past with the same dial. The different font in ft is not a problem. There is such a dial version.
                If you like the watch it take it ...

Comment

Is it normal to have some plays between the bezel bottom and the case top? When I press the bezel down it just simply bounce back upwards.
                  Or there is something wrong with the hytrel ring/crystal retaining ring?

Comment

Hey guys just want to focus your eyes on a problem I had with ZF 116610LN.

When I received my QC from JTime my first thought was that there is an Reflexion at the hole/cutoff of the Datewheeel. So I asked for more pictures and it really seems that there is an inconsistency of the paint at the hole…

I‘ve already RL the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bertieng View Post
                      Is it normal to have some plays between the bezel bottom and the case top? When I press the bezel down it just simply bounce back upwards.
                      Or there is something wrong with the hytrel ring/crystal retaining ring?
                      It's actually like gen, both the space and the spring feeling. See my gen below:

Comment

When I received my QC from JTime my first thought was that there is an Reflexion at the hole/cutoff of the Datewheeel. So I asked for more pictures and it really seems that there is an inconsistency of the paint at the hole…

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rolexrwi247 View Post

Ok thanks for sharing but you didn't need to post it 4 times...

Comment

Originally posted by Rolexrwi247 View Post

you shouldn't have RL it, there is no flaw
                                "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                                "You!"

Comment

Working...
                                X