One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobel View Post

I thought about that, buy what are the chances that the lume is the right shade of off white when it's not charged and the right shade of blue when it is? And by right I mean matching the lume on the dial
    I got a couple of sets incoming, but I can only test them against gen, vsf and ZZF
    FOR SALE:

Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

Comment

Originally posted by 2841 View Post

I got a couple of sets incoming, but I can only test them against gen, vsf and ZZF
      Ahah well do share your findings, that's still interesting to know

Comment

Arf hands are not as good as the ZF and also will not match either as their lume is wrong also.
        I have already fitted gen hands to my ZF and although not a 100% perfect match they are very close and a big improvement. Plenty of pics further up this thread but here are a couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

now I've finally ordered my ZF. i get the days qc pictures. are you interested in seeing them then? am very excited!

Comment

Originally posted by PPVLG View Post
            now I've finally ordered my ZF. i get the days qc pictures. are you interested in seeing them then? am very excited!
            Go on then

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Substar View Post
              Arf hands are not as good as the ZF and also will not match either as their lume is wrong also.
              I have already fitted gen hands to my ZF and although not a 100% perfect match they are very close and a big improvement. Plenty of pics further up this thread but here are a couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Nice, can you share lume pics? My ZF lume looks different than gen. Thanks for your work

Comment

Originally posted by Substar View Post
                I have already fitted gen hands to my ZF and although not a 100% perfect match they are very close and a big improvement.
                The gen hands are not a 100% match?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

The gen hands are not a 100% match?
                  i think he's referring to the color of the lume
                  "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"

"You!"

Comment

Finally I got my QC Pics. For me it looks really good.
                    But the hour hand does not look well finished. he has a white tip on every picture. could it be reflections from the light? what do you say?

Comment

Finally I got my QC Pics. For me it looks really good.
                      But the hour hand does not look well finished. he has a white tip on every picture. could it be reflections from the light? what do you say?
                      Couple of things:

1) it's ok to ask a specific QC question like you did. I believe your hour hand may be slightly bent which would cause that kind of reflection

2) however, there is no need to post all of your QC pics such as the bracelet, the back or the timegrapher that have nothing to do with your question. It looks like you're asking a question but are actually fishing for broader comments on the watch as a whole. This is not allowed so please remove the irrelevant pictures
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post

Couple of things:

1) it's ok to ask a specific QC question like you did. I believe your hour hand may be slightly bent which would cause that kind of reflection

2) however, there is no need to post all of your QC pics such as the bracelet, the back or the timegrapher that have nothing to do with your question. It looks like you're asking a question but are actually fishing for broader comments on the watch as a whole. This is not allowed so please remove the irrelevant pictures
                        ​​​​​​
                        I’m sorry for that mistake. i will remove the irrelevant pictures once i figure out how it works in this forum.
                        it was not my intention to fish for broader comments on the watch as a whole.

Comment

The cyclops looks really bad in the qc. What td did you order from?

Comment

Originally posted by Navarrolevel7 View Post
                            The cyclops looks really bad in the qc. What td did you order from?
                            how do you mean Bad? Whats do you think is the problem with the cyclops? It is from PT

Comment

how do you mean Bad? Whats do you think is the problem with the cyclops? It is from PT
                              Ignore him the cyclops will be the same as every other zf. The lighting in their box can make them look odd

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post
                                Ignore him the cyclops will be the same as every other zf. The lighting in their box can make them look odd

Yeah, I already belong to myself. the QC pictures of my other watches also look like this.

what do you think about the Hour hand?

Comment

Working...
                                X