• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
ZF case is very good. Dial markers could be better. There was alot of hype around the VSF that shadowed the ZF unfortunately.

Better xtal, nicer crown guards, the lume on the hands match the dial, not outrageous price tag at the beginning and a better movement were enough reason why vsf overshadowed zf. Lianoing is known to produce the best movement in the rep scene. Zf is pretty damn good, that's why i don't understand why that now vsf is laying low and that stock are harder to get people prefer to buy the dodgy and shitty clean over the zf.

Last edited:
Reactions: muiramas

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Better xtal, nicer crown guards, the lume on the hands match the dial, not outrageous price tag at the beginning and a better movement were enough reason why vsf overshadowed zf. Lianoing is known to produce the best movement in the rep scene. Zf is pretty damn good, that's why i don't understand why that now vsf is laying low and that stock are harder to get people prefer to buy the dodgy and shitty clean over the zf.

Crystal was better but I found the ZF to have better CGs. Hands were better on VSF too. ZF wasn't bad at all but they were roughly finished if you zoomed in

Reactions: Jayalvin777

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

Exactly, the only problem I found with ZF is that the lume doesn't match between the markers and the hands. Any suggestion to solve this issue?
Even by chuking in gen hands they still won't match.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
i don't understand why that now vsf is laying low and that stock are harder to get people prefer to buy the dodgy and shitty clean over the zf.

I don’t understand either. Without VSF the ZF is king of the sub hill.

Not only is the ZZF/Clean Sub worse, its depressing that there are a bunch of sheep here which support those guys and their bullshit. They are shady as f*ck.

I’ve also been told by a couple of dealers that they had a hand in VSF and Noob being raided. If this is true then they are not contributing to our hobby, they are damaging it.

Jakeson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/21
EU
Why is it the sub from CF/ZZF doggy shit? Do you have one and can you justify what you write? I have both VSF and CF, and I'm pretty happy with both of them.

For me is the same as when you buy a car. For some persons a Mercedes Benz is the best for others an Audi and many others prefer a Honda or a VW.

Each factory has advantages and disadvantages. At the end we are arguing about $400-500 watches..

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

Jakeson

20/6/21
EU
I don’t understand either. Without VSF the ZF is king of the sub hill.

Not only is the ZZF/Clean Sub worse, its depressing that there are a bunch of sheep here which support those guys and their bullshit. They are shady as f*ck.

I’ve also been told by a couple of dealers that they had a hand in VSF and Noob being raided. If this is true then they are not contributing to our hobby, they are damaging it.
Hahaha buddy you made my day with your comment.

You are talking about fake watch manufacturers and you say one of them is shady? All of them are shady my friend, raids don't happen because they underpay their employees.

Anyway I love the Watches from VSF hope they come back with a DJ soon. And if not I would buy from another factory because it's my hobby

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Why is it the sub from CF/ZZF doggy shit? Do you have one and can you justify what you write? I have both VSF and CF, and I'm pretty happy with both of them.

For me is the same as when you buy a car. For some persons a Mercedes Benz is the best for others an Audi and many others prefer a Honda or a VW.

Each factory has advantages and disadvantages. At the end we are arguing about $400-500 watches..

Clean/zzf are the most dodgy factory in the rep scene. The zzf boss created clean to unload unsold zzf v2s cases, now they are even copying vsf serial number/bracelet code to try to take advantage of vsf reputation, also i saw yesterday on reddit that now clean is shipping clean v4 with Y7L serial number meaning those are old zzf cases. Wouldn't be surprised if some of those clean cases are 316L.

I know we talking about 400$ reps but why going for a factory (clean/zzf) that is doing so many weird things when you can get a zf that's fully 904l and well manufactured, has better crown guards and xtal for the same price.

Reactions: StreetFighter

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hahaha buddy you made my day with your comment.

You are talking about fake watch manufacturers and you say one of them is shady? All of them are shady my friend, raids don't happen because they underpay their employees.

You’ve been here less than 2 months and have 19 posts. Most people here know more than you.

Jakeson

20/6/21
EU
You’ve been here less than 2 months and have 19 posts. Most people here know more than you.
Sure, I never said my opinion was the only and real one.

I just found your post funny. Being here for the last 2 months doesn't mean I haven't read or visit the forum for years.

Actually I just joined the forum because it's easier to get watches since the UK is not a part of the EU anymore.

You might be a veteran in this forum but you also gotta learn to deal with the opinion of the other members. As I said I just found funny the fact you called shady a rep manufacturer. Don't see anything bad with it

Have a nice weekend gentlemen!

Jakeson

20/6/21
EU
Clean/zzf are the most dodgy factory in the rep scene. The zzf boss created clean to unload unsold zzf v2s cases, now they are even copying vsf serial number/bracelet code to try to take advantage of vsf reputation, also i saw yesterday on reddit that now clean is shipping clean v4 with Y7L serial number meaning those are old zzf cases. Wouldn't be surprised if some of those clean cases are 316L.

I know we talking about 400$ reps but why going for a factory (clean/zzf) that is doing so many weird things when you can get a zf that's fully 904l and well manufactured, has better crown guards and xtal for the same price.
Thanks for your answer buddy. Really appreciate it. It's amazing how much Information you guys have about the factories.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I've just ordered a zf hulk from li finally after so long and I'm going to see if it's really as good as I think it is compared to my vsf hulk.i green light the watch and waiting on shipping now better late than never

What’s your conclusion on this Buddy?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I have a question. Is this Clean factory the same as that making the infamous Sub inserts for VSF, ZF etc.?
Since CF making the inserts had a very good reputation, so if Clean and CF is the same, it means ZZF has acquired CF (inserts maker) and changed their own name, right?

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
I have a question. Is this Clean factory the same as that making the infamous Sub inserts for VSF, ZF etc.?
Since CF making the inserts had a very good reputation, so if Clean and CF is the same, it means ZZF has acquired CF (inserts maker) and changed their own name, right?

Yes CF is Clean but as far as I know ZZF became Clean either through acquisition or otherwise. ZZF did not buy CF as far as I’m aware bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Yes CF is Clean but as far as I know ZZF became Clean either through acquisition or otherwise. ZZF did not buy CF as far as I’m aware bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clean and zzf were always related, clean Manager is the cousin of zzf boss, who is actually the boss of the whole operation. The change to clean was a pure marketing mimic. Also zzf just created another sun fsctory called zr, i heard around that they are trying to sell the zzf junior thru this new factory. Very dodgy shit lol.
​​​​

Reactions: Replisimio

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Clean and zzf were always related, clean Manager is the cousin of zzf boss, who is actually the boss of the whole operation. The change to clean was a pure marketing mimic. Also zzf just created another sun fsctory called zr, i heard around that they are trying to sell the zzf junior thru this new factory. Very dodgy shit lol.
​​​​

Tbh, I think people like to forget that this is a criminal enterprise. The games they play aren't bound by the rules of law, so yeah it never surprises me what these guys (all) get up to.

Grayd

Known Member
Certified
25/12/20
Milano
After reading all the thread I've decided to pull the trigger and I have placed my first order to a TD. I have ordered a Zf 116610 LN.
Do you guys think that after almost a year in the market is still one of the best reps available?

I will update you with the QC pictures.

Love this forum btw.

Reactions: DR Russell
I've been following this forum since last year and somehow never created an account as I had nothing to share, until now. Since I work as AV/IT Officer on board and I wasn't able to order VSF due to limited payment options. Since we arrived in Cyprus and I got cellular signal, I've pulled the trigger on ZF 116610LV. TD is Hont. Waiting for QC pictures. ZF in my opinion is currently the best option for LV. I wanted LN, but I will wait for VSF or good alternative to show up. I will post pictures once i GL the watch... Thanks.