• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

nated843

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/12
I’m sure it will be better than the VSF, but some will want to burn you at the stake for thinking so.

Last edited:
Reactions: stufuse

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
I’m sure it will be better than the VSF, but some will want to burn you at the stake for thinking so.

Bro... "what is beautiful is not beautiful, but what is pleasing is beautiful."
You like the ZF (which is a great representative) and others like the VSF... however, no one is going to stop you in the street, while walking with your watch on your wrist, and ask you if you wear a VSF or a ZF, because 99% of the people you meet in the street don't even notice if you wear a watch or not.
Now relax and enjoy your watch in good health!

updiliman

Horology Curious
29/3/06
I am actually thinking of switching my pending order of VSF Hulk to ZF hulk. Does anyone know if ZF made any changes to their dial post raid (the raid months ago, not the current one) ? I think Ive read somewhere that the dials change (for worse) post raid.

And are the hands really that bad?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I am actually thinking of switching my pending order of VSF Hulk to ZF hulk. Does anyone know if ZF made any changes to their dial post raid (the raid months ago, not the current one) ? I think Ive read somewhere that the dials change (for worse) post raid.

And are the hands really that bad?
The hands are whiter than the lume plots I hardly notice it.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

swink6112

Known Member
15/7/20
ZF crown and CG are an instant tell. Once seen can't be unseen. Love the ZF Hulk dial though... the deepest gen-like green I've ever seen on a rep. Sunburst still a bit more aggressive than gen but by a mile the best at the moment. Thinking of putting the ZF hulk dial on my VSF. Can it be done?

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
ZF crown and CG are an instant tell. Once seen can't be unseen. Love the ZF Hulk dial though... the deepest gen-like green I've ever seen on a rep. Sunburst still a bit more aggressive than gen but by a mile the best at the moment. Thinking of putting the ZF hulk dial on my VSF. Can it be done?

Yes it can be done, I did it. Put the VSF dial markers on it too.

Reactions: swink6112

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Yes it can be done, I did it. Put the VSF dial markers on it too.

Do the VSF markers share the same dimensions and positions to that of the ZF's?
And how do you remove the markers from the dial?
Cheers

Last edited:

Fraist

13/5/21
Germany
Hello to the ZF funs.
I am looking for a ZF 116610LN and i found one but has a different ft print in the dial and i am not sure if the watch is ZF.
Do you know what serial numbers have the ZF cases to find out is at least the case is real ZF. Also the serial on the ZF bracelet?

Shany

24/6/19

can you explain ? i mean the crownguards look very good besides gen

Fraist

13/5/21
Germany

Can you please help me with that watch. It supposed to be ZF but the dial is different from all that I have seen in the forum.

The ft font is similar to the Mark 2 dial and all ZF I believe that have Mark 3 dials.

Do you know if this is ZF?

Thanks a lot.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Appears to be a ZF to me bud. Maybe dial supplier have changed since raids etc. I owned the ZF sometime ago and still feel for quality of finish it’s better than VSF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Appears to be a ZF to me bud. Maybe dial supplier have changed since raids etc. I owned the ZF sometime ago and still feel for quality of finish it’s better than VSF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about the 116610LV? Do you think ZF is better than VSF too?
Did I recall correctly that the shape of the ZF 116610 case/CG is not correct?