• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Read the thread. There are plenty. What do you the is better? VSF? That’s already been debated. I just asked a question. Why don’t you enlighten me then.

If you had read the thread you'd had seen that I posted quite a few times in it, so yes thanks I did read every page of it. There's people who like it and some who prefer others, depending on which flaws they can live with. So no, it's not the single best sub out there. If you like yours then just enjoy it.

Tobel

6/7/17
So your answer is?

Oh my...

My answer is it may be the best for you but not for someone else, as I just wrote it
By the way basic politeness is to quote people that you interact with so that they can see that you're talking to them...

nated843

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/12
Does that not contradict what he said? I’m trying to get along just fine, but he came in sideways from the get go. Plenty of people said this was the best rep. Out there and he denied that, while also not wanting to give any of his “higher” knowledge of what he thinks is a better representation.

Tobel

6/7/17
Does that not contradict what he said? I’m trying to get along just fine, but he came in sideways from the get go. Plenty of people said this was the best rep. Out there and he denied that, while also not wanting to give any of his “higher” knowledge of what he thinks is a better representation.

Let me give you a little perspective. Your original question was: "Do you guys still think this is the best rep out there right now?", which is wrong for 2 main reasons

1) This is just another way of asking "who has the best sub". That kind of question doesn't fly very well here. I highly recommend, not with sarcasm nor arrogance but genuinely, that you read the following thread to understand why: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...estions-to-ask

2) the question "do you guys still think that..?" assumes that "guys" used to have that opinion at some point, with guys not just one or 2 folks but the broad community to whom you're talking, making it sound like it was the overall agreement among members, which it never was. Granted there were a few people that declared it as the best, but it doesn't make it the opinion of the community. So phrasing your question this way is not only incorrect but also misleading for people who may read your message

As I've tried to explain, and the post linked above does in more details, there is no "best sub", it all goes down to personal preference. Yogibear gave you his perspective and that was nice of him, but as an example if you don't care about the dial and you care more about the crown guards then you're not gonna want to go for the ZF.

This is why I'm not telling you my preference, not because my knowledge is "higher", quite the opposite, because it is biased and irrelevant to you. Read the threads related to the top contenders, ZF, ARF, Noob and VSF, and make up your own mind.

Now between the above and the fact that you're still not quoting people to whom you're responding, even after I've told you it was rude, you may want to reconsider the way you're "trying to get along just fine"

Last edited:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Does that not contradict what he said?

You asked a question that could have been easily answered if you read the thread, but then, as soon as Tobel gave you an answer that you don't like you replied with:

Read the thread.

LOL

Bro you should chill, read both the VSF and the ZF thread and create your own opinion. There is no "best" rep, it depends on the flaws you are able to live with and that's subjective.

No one is supposed to do your homework in your place, Tobel already went out of his way for you and you should thank him.

Reactions: 2841 and Tobel

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Thank you for a REAL answer.

Like tobel said, it's preferences. I like to swap gen parts however the price of a hulk dial is ridiculous so that's why I favour the ZF since it's the best hulk dial on the reps. You can't go wrong with either so just read up on what you like and make the decision.

Reactions: dvillareale

nated843

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/12
What exactly do you think I’m going to be banned for? I asked a question and got trampled on by you guys. Let’s try to start this over. I will post shots of the ZF when I receive it.

Tobel

6/7/17
Been here since 2012 buddy

I and several members spent some time explaining to you why you are going at this the wrong way and that is all you have to say? No thank you, not any hint at considering that you may be wrong?

And after 9 years in this forum you're still asking "who's got the best sub"? I would not be proud if I were you...

And I've told you twice that it is rude not to quote people who you're replying to, but you keep doing it.

You've been given the benefit of the doubt, so all in all I think muiramas was right

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I've just ordered a zf hulk from li finally after so long and I'm going to see if it's really as good as I think it is compared to my vsf hulk.i green light the watch and waiting on shipping now better late than never