• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
No. Because its overpriced and doesnt offer anything over the less expensive ZZF and VSF.

What i can say is the case, the crystal, rehaut alignment , serial alignment, bezel action, full 904l,are superior to zzf. Im not guessing either i have a v2s on an arf bracelet. Which is what the v3 is. Its $30 more expensive. If thats worth it is your call. In zzfs favour the hands are cleaner. Everythingg else is the same

Last edited:
Reactions: Roguetheory

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Exactly, i gave you the tools to answer your questions, so go for it

The only thing you gave me is evidence that you don’t know what you’re talking about, whilst contradicting yourself.

Last edited:

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
The only thing you gave me is evidence that you don’t know what you’re talking about, whilst contradicting yourself.

It's not a contradiction, it's basic logic.

A rep can be the best one ootb but can also be expensive as fuck without a proper justification.

And when it's that expensive, in relation to the competitors of course, it's very annoying that it has mistakes and tells that the competitors don't.

What's not clear about it? Do you want me to spell it for you?

And no, you don't need to have the ZF in hand in order to see what's good or bad, when there are so many good pictures and first impressions from the members,

especially if you are knowledgeable enough about all the alternatives and if you have access to the gen.

If you can't see the tells i suggest you look better or make some comparisons with a gen / other reps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Some shots how beauty it really is.

Look really nice thanks for the close ups.

I note the bezel insert is a really close fit to the edge of the toothed bezel exact same as on my ZZF. On my gen 116610 there is an ever so slight recess and gap between the bezel insert and the bezel. Also crown guards on this ZF are same as ZZF (but this is very slight). VSF look to have got both these details correct which is why I bought VSF.

mariot

22/2/19
maybe the only flaw is the crown that does not close completely. i hope they fix this in a next update

Last edited:

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
maybe the only flaw is the crown that does not close completely. i hope they fix this in a next update

if there will be a next update. Highly doubt there will be as they took three years to complete this watch.