• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
This was never going to match the hype but better pics and maybe a video will help Angus but thanks for your efforts buddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought into the hype of an amazing crystal and now I feel dumb

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
My opinion.... im not impressed. Maybe due to the major hype this month and last it got. The price point is just ridiculous for how many options are out there. This price makes the RXF look way better now.

yep, huge hype for something that isn't worth competing with zzf atm, sure, we need better pics, but from what we can see now there's nothing special, everyone was waiting for the ZF crystal, because quoting someone: "it will be the best crystal ever". And apparently doesn't look like it? i hope to be wrong, but yeah, the hype was not fulfilled

Reactions: Yogibear

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
If people expected gen level quality at $600, they are beyond oblivious. Looking at the watch, the date window is too big. U can fit a golf ball inside the pinion cap. The brushing looks decent. Case needs to be further evaluated. The rehaut seems to be engraved too high. You will never get gen like black hole effect from a rep crystal. So not a bad rep for a franken base.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That's not the point, this guy's crystal has been hyped as the best replica crystal yet, but doesn't really look like it. Hopefully we can see better pics soon.

And idk if you saw it, but this is RXF's crystal, and the price is 388$ vs 588$

It might not be genlike, but looks galaxies better than this supposed "best crystal yet"

MagicBand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
This quality is hard to tell, We should wait for the better photos.

Reactions: DaleM

MagicBand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
That's not the point, this guy's crystal has been hyped as the best replica crystal yet, but doesn't really look like it. Hopefully we can see better pics soon.

It might not be genlike, but looks galaxies better than this supposed "best crystal yet"

What a great watch!

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17

Bro, in all honesty. I can make most rep crystal look like gen if I find the right angle and under the right lighting. Whereas gen crystals are pretty consistent on how they look.

Reactions: BOSSK

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Bro, in all honesty. I can make most rep crystal look like gen if I find the right angle and under the right lighting. Whereas gen crystals are pretty consistent on how they look.

Well then, i hope that it's not the case, and that the new ZF is not not as bad as it seems, i really hope i'm wrong.

Last edited:

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
the quality of the photos doesn't help. the crystal seems to me slightly high and unfortunately I don't see any black holes. sure it is overpriced, if I think about the ZZF, Noob, Arf and RXF subs

Reactions: Yogibear

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Honestly... some of you people behave like children. Impulsive. Quick to judge.

Angus is leaking early pictures, quickly taken. Why not just hold off and reserve your judgement? Why does everything have to be so serious? We know so little. Your entire opinion is based off some rushed/quick photography.

Wait. You might be right, you might be wrong. The point is you're basing your judgement on very little...
You contribute ZERO to this thread. You know who you are when you read this. If you're nit picking minute details based off 4-5 pictures from a first look. You're an idiot.

It's posts like these that make me realise why the TDs + the factories don't want to deal with us. Many of you behave like spoilt brat children. Honestly, I'm new here in reality but wow... some of you. Just chill. Take this for what it is. It's a TD doing us a favour, showing us some leaked footage before the actual photography takes place. This is a privilege. Some of you treat this like a life and death situation whilst also having essentially ZERO information and making critical judgements based upon it. It's just weird.

TLDR: CALM YOUR TITS, WAIT FOR BETTER PICTURES - Reserve your judgement.

Last edited:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Angus is leaking early pictures, quickly taken. Why not just hold off and reserve your judgement? Why does everything have to be so serious? We know so little. Your entire opinion is based off some rushed/quick photography.

Wait. You might be right, you might be wrong. The point is your basing your judgement on very little...
You contribute ZERO to this thread. You know who you are when you read this. If you're nit picking minute details based off 4-5 pictures from a first look. You're an idiot.

It's posts like these that make me realise why the TDs + the factories don't want to deal with us. Many of you behave like spoilt brat children. Honestly, I'm new here in reality but wow... some of you. Just chill. Take this for what it is. It's a TD doing us a favour, showing us some leaked footage before the actual photography takes place. This is a privilege. Some of you treat this like a life and death situation whilst also having essentially ZERO information and making critical judgements based upon it. It's just weird.

You are right, sometimes frustration takes the wheel, especially when we got so hyped for it.

Waiting for better pics ;)

Reactions: Sdc83

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
I just want an accurate case for once and all

Reactions: Tete

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
a few more hours and pics will be uploaded. have patience my friends :)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

Wait. You might be right, you might be wrong. The point is you're basing your judgement on very little...

Wow...k ill just go to my room now and keep my mouth shut....

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
a few more hours and pics will be uploaded. have patience my friends :)

Yo bro. Seen u on these zf threads, gonna pull the trigger? :) really loving this hulk, LN seem to have CF parts.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
That's an interesting assertion. Care to share where you heard this?

Deal with us as in communicate, talk, discuss. Not deal with us as in buying watches from them... they're happy to do that :p
But why do you think we have no factories here? (openly, at least) Factories want to find out more information from end users. It's not the language barrier... its because it turns into.... well this.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOSSK