• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Arf has always released A2824 versions before 3135.. I think we still have to wait some weeks for the clone movement version

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Arf has always released A2824 versions before 3135.. I think we still have to wait some weeks for the clone movement version

Sorry guys I was supposed to write this on another thread, don't know what happened with my mobile..

Thinh911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Is it me or the spacing between the “L” and the “Y” in “OFFICIALLY” is not consistent across the LN and LV?

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Z2kRos.jpg
Z2kND3.jpg
Z2kFbD.jpg
Z2k7Mn.jpg
Z2kfTY.jpg
Z2kS5k.jpg

Heres what i got from QC today for the ZF LN

Really like the hands, the clasp is good no gap, DW seems very nice maybe because of the crystal which look very good too (wanna see it IRL).
Sel are a bit recessed no big gapq. The case seems to be not bad better than zzf maybe not good as the VSF one.

Your example look fire, maybe we underated this ZF too fast

Last edited:
Reactions: Thinh911

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Why are numerous members suddenly describing this watch as 'fire'. It's such a peculiar use of the word, yet always used in relation to posts promoting this watch. Is there a FooZoo conspiracy to promote this watch with a load of fake accounts? For the record, this watch is not 'fire'.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Yeah, it looks alright... the Cyclops is already flaking the AR-coating........

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
This looks really good bro. Hands are better than VSF/RXF and ZZF. Date is passable, only slightly bolder than gen. Great piece overall.

How do you think theyve got on with the case shape, crown guards etc

CGs look very close to me. Little different pic angle but I think you'd be hard pressed to see a difference even side by side. ZF looks slightly thicker.

Z2sVF8.jpg

Last edited:

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Why are numerous members suddenly describing this watch as 'fire'. It's such a peculiar use of the word, yet always used in relation to posts promoting this watch. Is there a FooZoo conspiracy to promote this watch with a load of fake accounts? For the record, this watch is not 'fire'.

Fire is an expression ! You have to be very strict in your life. I don't think it means its the best buy it.

I don't think you you mentioned me as "fake account" since I'm here a long time ago before you but anyway everyone can give his opinion as you can do. Recent QC look very good (not fire it's dangerous for the skin) not as first shot which were full of flaws.

Just calm down and chill mate. We have a lot of nice watch atm.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
We have a lot of nice watch atm.

Agreed, and I'm not anti ZF or pro any other maker - whichever watch is the best is the one I'll buy, I have zero brand loyalty. It just struck me as unusual that this watch was suddenly and repeatedly being described as fire, that's all.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

You’re not down with youth lingo. (Neither are they though. The correct turn of phrase should be ‘This shit is fire’.)

Reactions: KJ2020

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Agreed, and I'm not anti ZF or pro any other maker - whichever watch is the best is the one I'll buy, I have zero brand loyalty. It just struck me as unusual that this watch was suddenly and repeatedly being described as fire, that's all.

one week ago pic was awful now look very good that's it mate I have zero brand royalty I actually have a zzf v2s lv but wanna take a ln I'm hesitating between this and VSF. But don't really understand 100$ more but let's wait some irl pic

GingerBubba

24/10/17
one week ago pic was awful now look very good that's it mate I have zero brand royalty I actually have a zzf v2s lv but wanna take a ln I'm hesitating between this and VSF. But don't really understand 100$ more but let's wait some irl pic

It's bloody Foozoo - he's made me paranoid!!!!! I'm going to start hearing him in my dreams at this fecking rate!!!!

I'm off to make a tin foil hat.....

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
It's bloody Foozoo - he's made me paranoid!!!!! I'm going to start hearing him in my dreams at this fecking rate!!!!

I'm off to make a tin foil hat.....

and then you wonder why I always come back. I hype the watch on the forum and you tell me to go away. I go away and then you still talk about me....seems like you miss me. With that said!

IM BACKKKK AND IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING!!! (wolf of wall street leo voice)