• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
Honestly I think that this ZF has been advertised very badly.
They sent prototypes with many flaws to TDs and tried to launch it as fast as possible with holes in the clasp, a different DW, etc.

The most important thing is communication. As you can see VSF announced his Sub with a nice communication, they explained very good the work that have been done and they focused directly on details that we always criticized to factories: like crystal, insert, SELs and movement.

I think that we still don't know this ZF and I think that it has never been announced and presented to us properly. That's why it is not considered top notch right now.

supe12sta12z

Known Member
6/3/14
I agree. If they released it like they did the RXF/VSF, it would have been received a lot better. There’s clearly a lot of good things going for the ZF, but it’s been overlooked due to the unrealistic hype and promises made during the pre-release. This a damn fine watch and I can see why some people prefer it over the other factories. It’s an unfortunate situation. Maybe when people start getting them in hands, it’ll change the perception of the watch in the community.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Agree 100%. The flawed prototypes combined with the high price put everyone off. Foozoo telling everyone, in his own inimitable way, that it was the easily the best thing ever invented, didn't help the cause either. Hopefully soon we'll see in hand examples of all the new models, ZZF v Gen v VSF v ZF in a side by side user review and we can finally reach informed opinions.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
I changed my mind. ZF is fire bro !
Good clasp
Good dimple
Nice hands
Insert ok
Dial nice
Dw bold but not too bold

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Wait to see pics of the xtal and see BH or not! But rest of the watch is surprisingly good when we compared to prototype

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Finally puretime was Wright from the beginning. The watch is fire and they changed what they are saying they will change like the gap on clasp.

ZF is 100% 904L guys remember this. ZZF is 316L.

Can @smoke they something on the last QC posted ?

Reactions: foozoo58

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Wow would love to see more pics, it's better than expected, still, let's not forget it's the most expensive submariner replica available and they took 3 years to make it, so let's see what they did well or badly.

cant't wait to see IRL pics

Reactions: stufuse

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
sorry buddy but i can't agree, i bought zzf hulk v2s thinking it would be much better than my old noob v7, and if it is, zzf hulk is infinitely better than hulk v7, but with certain very intense and very bright artificial lights the bezel looked hideous, colorless, and the dial like a cheap $ 10 watch, they still haven't gotten that faint, classy gen reflection. I have a cheap Hulk from AliExpress that has a different green color, wrong font, fat hands, but the reflection of light or sun is great. By this I mean that if they do not do it well it is because they are not interested or do not want to. When two weeks passed I sold my Zzf hulk, nice watch but only in low natural light. This is just my opinion, there will be people who do not mind those differences obviously ...
I'm sorry buddy but I totally disagree with yours feedbacks. Zzf hulk is the best of all time for now. more I read again your review, more I understand that you have never seen a HULK gen with a ZZF to compare them. forgive me but i don't think you understand much of rolex.