• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Eh... that clasp lock doesn't seem the best, and i would like to see more pictures of that crystal... there doesn't seem to be any if just a little black hole effect, but could just be the pictures.

Agree with you on the crystal. Honestly, I think nobody will ever be able to replicate the GEN ROLEX CRYSTAL AND CYCLOPS.

Reactions: mari115

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
what is wrong with the crytal? It loooks great to me.

Also, there is no way wearing this someone would ever think the crystal is a call out even when comparing a gen side by side

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Is it me or the crystal is awfully high?

Idk man, this seems worse the more I look at it, i hope more better pictures come soon, i hope this awfully high pricepoint is justified by at least something that i have yet to see

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Is it me or the crystal is awfully high?

Idk man, this seems worse the more I look at it, i hope more better pictures come soon, i hope this awfully high pricepoint is justified by at least something that i have yet to see

lol I think its just you. It looks gen like

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
what is wrong with the crytal? It loooks great to me.

Also, there is no way wearing this someone would ever think the crystal is a call out even when comparing a gen side by side

The lack of black hole is what is wrong with the crystal, it's not very good, not justified by the price at least.

And yeah, it's the main tell of any rep, and you can see it from a good meter away, no need to compare it to a gen.

Check this for reference: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s/9238137-the-battle-has-already-begun/page17

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
lol I think its just you. It looks gen like

i think you don't know what a genuine submariner looks like lmao

1.jpg

Last edited:

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
we just need better pics. No way to tell fromt he pic you posted

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Will take product pics tomorrow and price will be $558 for LV and $528 for LN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Angus for the update! Looking forward for more pics soon :)

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
My opinion.... im not impressed. Maybe due to the major hype this month and last it got. The price point is just ridiculous for how many options are out there. This price makes the RXF look way better now.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
If people expected gen level quality at $600, they are beyond oblivious. Looking at the watch, the date window is too big. U can fit a golf ball inside the pinion cap. The brushing looks decent. Case needs to be further evaluated. The rehaut seems to be engraved too high. You will never get gen like black hole effect from a rep crystal. So not a bad rep for a franken base.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk