• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Funny how's PMs coming to me for sell Daytona with extra profiteering... shame on you guys!

:hehehe:

I got offers to. A white dial v3 for 835usd (stock) crazy ppl.. What do they think

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Surly Noob will return in another iteration. Under a new name perhaps?

The know-how of the Noob 4130 movement is worth a lot of money. If mr Noob will not be in a position to continue, so someone else will continue in his place. No entrepreneur would throw down all the investments made in many years of work. Chinese people are very pragmatic and have a great business sense, one way or another they will find a solution. We just have to wait a while

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So apparently CF bezels are recommended on a case by case basis? Do you guys think I need one?

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
So apparently CF bezels are recommended on a case by case basis? Do you guys think I need one?

Yours looks pretty good. I kinda regret getting the CF bezel, the difference is not that obvious IRL, it's more dramatic in photos. But the crystal gasket is a must, that's the difference you notice right away.

Reactions: SuperLory

lamkinpark

Known Member
12/10/18
I am not an expert but to me, I hardly find significant difference compare to gen below.

fefedda3e8aabd6d92f49bca300cf471.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Edubb77

Looking Around
1/5/21
I placed an order with a TD (who I wont name) that I have bought several watches from in the past for a watch that he informed me had been discontinued so I inquired about several other watches as a replacement including the Noob v4 Daytona. I then decided that I really wanted a Noob V4 Daytona and he repeated to me...

"The Noob Daytona stocks aren't available as Factory side is closed at the moment
Thanks."

I said...

"Yes you explained that. I am asking you to email me to let me know when they do open and when it is available or should I just request a refund from you and buy it later?"

He said...

"We do not have a timeline as to when they will return to work yet.

You can top up the order for the Daytona and once the stocks are available, I can QC for you ASAP.

Thanks"

I added the extra money. He's always been a straight shooter with me and always provided great watches and gives customer service like he doesn't sleep.

I don't think he'd accept my order unless there would be some available in the near future. Don't wanna give anyone any false hope, but if you google you'll see a few times they were raided and people said that was the end for Noob and they came back.

I once waited a whole summer for a TC Submariner so patience isn't a problem for me.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
My bad, I finally saw the difference. Yes, yours crown was very disappointing.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

That's it. Once you see it, it becomes the first thing you see when you look at the watch. Luckily I have a replacement crown here now, I'll do the mod once the new dial arrives.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
incredibly enough these two tones go (relatively) cheap on the market despite looking f class