• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Anto.94

8/8/19
Florence
Could you tell us more about this mod please?

I’ve already buy the dial with this mod, because in origin the watch was white and i don’t like panda combination.

I think you can satin the compax with some chemical, because in mine seems like who did the mod don’t use any kind of abrasive thing.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
To me,it looks like stock noob subdials,gen satin is different

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I’ve already buy the dial with this mod, because in origin the watch was white and i don’t like panda combination.

I think you can satin the compax with some chemical, because in mine seems like who did the mod don’t use any kind of abrasive thing.

This mod is science fiction bro :)))

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19
Bro dont get me wrong but that is how stock noob look a like
gen have different shine

Anto.94

8/8/19
Florence
Obviously it’s not like the real deal.
It’s a little improvement.

Anyway i like the dial in this way, i found this and i buy this at a very good price.
Just want to show this to forum member, for have a discussion and have some impression, i don’t say to i’ve discovered the ‘dial mod miracle’... :)

werdn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/18
Huh, seems like the text isnt as bold as I thought on the black dial

God of rolex

5/1/21
Hey bro. when did you get your Daytona? And why did you put it a different Gasket?

Idk how trusted is that review because i already mentioned that batch 3 and batch 5 are SAME/MINE dial on my daytona
This is batch 3 and batch 5 same dial you posted

Bobi01

2/2/19
I bought it last summer,noob stock gasket is really bad and crystal is pure milky white on the edges and have no sparkles from crystal... i changed bezel so along with bezel i changed gasket
cheers

Reactions: God of rolex

God of rolex

5/1/21
Amazing bro, where did ypu get it???
To buy mine in the same site, Regards!
Interesting. I accepted this one just a week ago:
Seems to be not too bold but not as thin as your v5. I think this is around gen level.

So I believe the latest batches have been fixed. Or it is just random. Mine was just approved a week ago and seems good.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Does this only applies to the 116500?

Any Daytona with a Stainless case.... so that means the TT also, and of course the 116520.

That is just how Rolex makes it, and glad the rep factories got that detail correct.