• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
The Rolex Oyster case is designed for you to wear when swimming or diving, lol.

However, as Tobel rightly says, never assume your Chinese Rolex Oyster copy has left the factory in a water tight condition - always assume it hasn’t. And if (for some unfathomable reason) you feel the desire to wear it in water, then get it tested first.

I think it is valid for all replica and vintage watches.

Reactions: Johnster

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I looked at the cousins gaskets and they looked white as well. Is the gen gasket clear ?
The Cousins gaskets aren't white, they're translucent:

Z4L7pD.png

Cousins bottom, Noob top.

Reactions: iang27

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Daytona is designed for you to wear while driving in a car, not for swimming or diving, lol

Fast. Real fast. With an open top. It may rain. But that's all the water resistance it has meant to.have.

wanna take it to the beach or the pool? Get one of these instead.

Reactions: SuperLory

iang27

4/12/15
UK
The Cousins gaskets aren't white, they're translucent:

Z4L7pD.png

Cousins bottom, Noob top.

Thank you for that. I can see the difference straight away when you put the two together.

Are these a direct replacement for the white one, basically take the white one out put the clear one in, Crystal the same height etc.

I will have to get a watchmaker to do it as I don’t have a press to get the Crystal back in.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Are these a direct replacement for the white one, basically take the white one out put the clear one in, Crystal the same height etc.
Yes, they’re a direct swap, and the correct height. The gasket from Cousins is part number R30520. It’s a DIY job if you’re reasonably competent, you can get a crystal press off eBay or Amazon for peanuts - I found that my cheapy lever operated hand press was the best tool for the job.

See this thread for more information and guidance: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...to-remove-and-replace-a-ceramic-daytona-bezel

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hi Folks,

I received the QC picture of a Noob 116519LN silver grey dial from my TD. Everything seems to be OK to my untrained eyes but can you also confim that it is really a Noob dial?

Azboth

Horology Curious
22/2/21
Already received mine yesterday. Really impressed by the overall finish and details. It's really much more convincing in person and feels good on the wrist.

Anyway happy with the purchase and hoping it will last as long as possible ????

Two pictures of it (not without fingerprints though !)

Envoyé de mon GM1913 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: GMTlover

the squirrel

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/21
Hi,

I m a french newbee

Can you tell me what is the best and secure website, where i can buy the best daytona replica?

Thanks a lot

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Hi,

I m a french newbee

Can you tell me what is the best and secure website, where i can buy the best daytona replica?

Thanks a lot

Your best bet is to not use a website but go over to the trusted dealer section, pick one and email with a request to purchase.

Last edited:

GMTlover

27/12/12
currently own a V2 panda with CF bezel and super happy with it.
I have always wondered if I can pull off wearing a rose gold so I’m contemplating ordering this one.
And yes, I will sticker the clasp to avoid scratching it too much
6bd096d3c916d4e5f9326af1012c8b38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMTlover

27/12/12
Already received mine yesterday. Really impressed by the overall finish and details. It's really much more convincing in person and feels good on the wrist.

Anyway happy with the purchase and hoping it will last as long as possible ????

Two pictures of it (not without fingerprints though !)

Envoyé de mon GM1913 en utilisant Tapatalk

Great watch!
Have had mine for over a year now and enjoy it every time I put it on my wrist.

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
currently own a V2 panda with CF bezel and super happy with it.
I have always wondered if I can pull off wearing a rose gold so I’m contemplating ordering this one.
And yes, I will sticker the clasp to avoid scratching it too much
6bd096d3c916d4e5f9326af1012c8b38.jpg

Your issue won’t be the scratching but Noobs terrible rose gold plating which fades/moves almost instantly

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
You have personal experience with this?

Unfortunately so, then sent it off to be replated but not only is Noobs rose gold alloy bad but the base metal steel is also rather strange. Even after I replated it the gold wore off quickly in patches. It’s a shame as it’s my favorite version of the Daytona

GMTlover

27/12/12
Unfortunately so, then sent it off to be replated but not only is Noobs rose gold alloy bad but the base metal steel is also rather strange. Even after I replated it the gold wore off quickly in patches. It’s a shame as it’s my favorite version of the Daytona

Mmm that is a shame,
Is the yellow gold version better?