• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
That's a bit surprising to hear. Maybe it's the lighting, but the gen bezel seems way brighter/lighter than the CF bezel. Is this true viewing in person?

Read my #2476 post,looks like it depends from QC to QC
i compared mins side by side with gen and definetly looks very good compared to gen

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Read my #2476 post,looks like it depends from QC to QC
i compared mins side by side with gen and definetly looks very good compared to gen

Got it. Thanks for clarifying and good to hear the CF bezel compares well to the gen side by side...assuming good QC and no fading.

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
Yes, this is a nice Dial

e24c30b61c860dcf6573a5b851478b5d.jpg

9cd3448be5f780c247d994f6e024fac0.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Just got mine back from Domi yesterday

racingeagle

Known Member
9/4/16
The dial is so nice! Definitely noobs best dial. I’m not big on the oyster flex bracelet, so I’m going to be adding a 116519LN dial to my 116500. You can buy it separately for $100

Edit: Saw this on Instagram and fell in love

Saw that car guy on Instagram as well, best combination

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Doh! I meant my bad pictures on my part.

Well done, lovely catch!! But wait, you don't want to keep the rep? I have an exact rep of my gen. It will come in handy when maybe you are travelling or playing sports or working on your car or.. and It's fun to show them to folks and have them try guess which is gen.

Reactions: racingeagle

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Think I will be selling the rep now!
I scored a Gen at the weekend at Retail! Never thought it would happen. Will be posting sale up for the rep!
Gen is on the right in all the pics.

I can tell the rep immediately- white gasket on the crystal and the winding crown is a dead giveaway, I’m surprised nobody is making a bigger deal over the crap winding crown. The pushers are not 100% either but not as obviously poor as the crown. The rest is great though, thanks for sharing.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Have someone already tested autowinding on 4130 serviced or not serviced? How much hours of reserve you get if you try this thing,when the watch is dead and out of power reserve,try to start it in the morning with slightly shaking and not using the manual wind,put on wrist and wear it for 12 hours trough day,put it on rest and check how much hours it will run in resting
let me know if someone tried that or want to try
thanks

ssouthall6

10/10/13
That's a bit surprising to hear. Maybe it's the lighting, but the gen bezel seems way brighter/lighter than the CF bezel. Is this true viewing in person?

No it's not. The gen actually looks rather dull when it's not under bright jewellers lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
No it's not. The gen actually looks rather dull when it's not under bright jewellers lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 i compared my cf to gen and cf definetly not duller than gen
btw bro can you please check my post before this,you have expirience with 4130

Last edited:

manu_miami

Horology Curious
13/5/18
Hello All,

I just bought a NOOB V4 Daytona from TD and I received QC Pics; so just thought to ask opinion from experts in this thread on the QC Pic and if they can spot anything that should be of concern.

Here is coupe of the QC Pics, I would really appreciate your feedback on it.

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
manu_miami please read some rules mate ;) if you haven’t a specific question you’re not allowed to post QC‘s

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I can tell the rep immediately- white gasket on the crystal and the winding crown is a dead giveaway, I’m surprised nobody is making a bigger deal over the crap winding crown. The pushers are not 100% either but not as obviously poor as the crown. The rest is great though, thanks for sharing.

I'm with you on the crystal gasket but I think the subdials are a bigger give away than the crown and pushers, a bit too bright and seemingly just a bit fatter than the gen, but that may just be due to the brightness. This has been mentioned before of course, still, a great rep OOTB.

Bobi01

2/2/19
I'm with you on the crystal gasket but I think the subdials are a bigger give away than the crown and pushers, a bit too bright and seemingly just a bit fatter than the gen, but that may just be due to the brightness. This has been mentioned before of course, still, a great rep OOTB.

The thing is that it is not out of box hehe
clean bezel ,gen hands and arf dial

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
The thing is that it is not out of box hehe
clean bezel ,gen hands and arf dial

Oh I know that, this particular watch is a $1600 franken, but the gasket, crown and pushers are on the watch OOTB.
Personally I would have replaced the gasket, maybe put the CF bezel on, and called it a day.
Personally I don't think the ARF dial offers enough over the Noob to bother.
It does look great on that strap though which is basically a freebie for the buyer. (referring to the sales thread where the owner has it showing on a replacement leather strap which really looks the biz)

Last edited:
Reactions: nasar73