• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

SKnight

8/7/19
The dial is so nice! Definitely noobs best dial. I’m not big on the oyster flex bracelet, so I’m going to be adding a 116519LN dial to my 116500. You can buy it separately for $100

Edit: Saw this on Instagram and fell in love

I saw this aswell and fell in love! This is definitely the configuration I'd go for with the 500.

However, since I already have the 116519ln, before I go for this, I want the 116520 black dial which I think I prefer to the 500 as well.

johnysub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/18
hey guys, i decided to for black version but my question is how realible is movement inside? are there any problems ?

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
Newly ordered Daytona V4. A bit sceptical regarding the right subdial, but Leo reset it and it magically aligned. Overall solid piece with great aligned bezel, so chose to GL it.

Excited to join the V4 gang!

hello, nice dial, which td was purchased from?

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
hey guys, i decided to for black version but my question is how realible is movement inside? are there any problems ?

165 pages on this thread.
Several other Daytona threads
How many problems have you seen reported?

It's a clone movement put together in a shed in China by underpaid and overworked factory workers and QC is not as stringent as in the R-factory but many report their movements to run within "superlative chronometer" specs out of the box.
And some have reported a DOA.
Some recommend to have theirs serviced by a modder. Some decide to run it till it starts to show signs and then service.

So spin that wheel. cut that pack, roll those roller dice ....

But If you can't afford to take a $700 (minor) gamble stay away ...

audiwt

25/5/18
The dial is so nice! Definitely noobs best dial. I’m not big on the oyster flex bracelet, so I’m going to be adding a 116519LN dial to my 116500. You can buy it separately for $100

Edit: Saw this on Instagram and fell in love

Yes, this is a nice Dial

e24c30b61c860dcf6573a5b851478b5d.jpg

9cd3448be5f780c247d994f6e024fac0.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
Nice score getting a Gen at retail. With the side by side comparison makes me even more happy with my super Rep. But nothing beats the Gen. I can't believe a dealer actually had one. But never say never, I have seen a dealer have a SS Yachtmaster II sitting for weeks. So anything is possible. Enjoy it ;)

Reactions: nasar73

nasar73

26/8/18
Nice score getting a Gen at retail. With the side by side comparison makes me even more happy with my super Rep. But nothing beats the Gen. I can't believe a dealer actually had one. But never say never, I have seen a dealer have a SS Yachtmaster II sitting for weeks. So anything is possible. Enjoy it ;)

Thank You. Was not expecting to get this at all. It just happened.

Reactions: racingeagle

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Clean Factory

Yeah definetly faded or bad QC of clean bezel,i compared mine with gen and there is definetly no difference in color in low light,mine is maybe more bright but gen have cleaner letter and numbers,little better defined,btw i love the arf black dial compared to gen,very genlike look,maybe new batch of clean bezel would make it even more close to gen
my cf very bright for example in different lightnings

gpvecchi

4/7/12
I identified 5 batches of V4 dial, I'll post a comparison this weekend, I'm still looking for pics os some variations...