• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Plantagenet

7/12/18
Europe
I cannot guarantie that sorry, never had them... but i had both arfs and v3 and v4 noobs 116500

Thanks. I have a gen 116520 dial and gen set of hands. Just need the watch now but was thinking that maybe I can buy the 116500 to get latest upgrades. Only downside would be wrong engravings I guess.

Rehaut engravings I intend to remove them anyway.

JaffaCakes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
UK
Nice post whoring too.

Hi, I didn't know what this message meant when I first read it. But I've just read the POST WHORING thread and now know. Sorry, I didn't know I shouldn't be saying things like "Nice watch", even though I did think it was a nice watch I now understand that it is frowned upon. I've only recently found this forum and I'm enjoying reading the content while I look to buy a Franken Daytona and seeing the processes involved in the upgrading. Thanks for informing me of my mistake and I promise I wont do it again. ;)

Reactions: Therion666

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Hi to all

the subdials look too tigh to me
what do you think?

thx

yeah,all black dials after v3 have little thinner subdials than gen,only v3 first batch had same thickness as gen
btw better little thinner than too fat... all i want to say is that you cant get same thickness subdials on black dial at the moment,if you want same thickness you can choose white dial instead,they are perfect

doumstyle

14/9/19
I'm still thinking of refusing the watch because the chrono seconds hand is not centered on the 12".
and the bezel indexes are not aligned

Highlandspring2

Looking Around
3/10/20
Hi,

I hope someone can advise me on this. Received QC's for Daytona V4 from TT, the red looks far too bright, looking at other photos RWI on and on the TD site the red doesn't look as bright, i am wondering this maybe a V3 , any views
ZdAdzL.jpg

Hope someone can advise and thanks in anticipation.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
It's a matter of lighting and exposure. It's fine, they simply don't tune the pics for QC purposes. A V4 dial is a V4 dial. Some have the red text a bit high. Yours is fine, I think you should accept it :) But I'd wait for others to chime in.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Do you think 116520 bracelet is comparable to V3-V4 116500LN bracelet? Or is there still a difference here.

We never heard of updated specs on 116520.

I have both. The V2 116520 bracelet feels great too, I can't see or feel much difference.

IMG-20210302-005109.jpg

SLX : How anyone would be under an impression that Noob Daytona bracelets are rattly is beyond me. And I'm a nitpicker deluxe. They're wonderful, don't worry about it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Plantagenet

SLX

29/6/20
Sweden
I have both. The V2 116520 bracelet feels great too, I can't see or feel much difference.

IMG-20210302-005109.jpg

SLX : How anyone would be under an impression that Noob Daytona bracelets are rattly is beyond me. And I'm a nitpicker deluxe. They're wonderful, don't worry about it :)

Sweet, I ordered a V4 this morning! I feel convinced ;-)

Reactions: Therion666

iang27

4/12/15
UK
On the wrist are the hands easy enough to see against the white dial ?
My eyes aren’t the best they have been so I was unsure if I would be able to see the time clearly.
I have two black dial watches already so wanted the white preferably.

isoltech

30/8/20
EU
On the wrist are the hands easy enough to see against the white dial ?
My eyes aren’t the best they have been so I was unsure if I would be able to see the time clearly.
I have two black dial watches already so wanted the white preferably.

The white dial doesn't feel particularly readible to me. Out of my collection the panda is the least clear: the dial is quite busy and it takes some time to get used to it. But in the end it doesn't bother me too much, it takes just a few seconds more to clearly see what time it is

Reactions: iang27

mraccountant

Known Member
6/1/19
Hi,

I hope someone can advise me on this. Received QC's for Daytona V4 from TT, the red looks far too bright, looking at other photos RWI on and on the TD site the red doesn't look as bright, i am wondering this maybe a V3 , any views
ZdAdzL.jpg

Hope someone can advise and thanks in anticipation.

Fat subdial bro!!!

Sent from the RWI App

AsSyX

9/2/21
Hello all :)

I've ordered this watch (noob v4), and i've received the QC pictures but i have a doubt :
On the dial, one mark seems to be not "vertical", so could you please tell me what do you think about it ?

The "problem" :

The original dial on the original Rlx website :

Thanks !!

Tobel

6/7/17
Hello all :)

I've ordered this watch (noob v4), and i've received the QC pictures but i have a doubt :
On the dial, one mark seems to be not "vertical", so could you please tell me what do you think about it ?

The "problem" :

The original dial on the original Rlx website :

Thanks !!

You've already created a thread for this, why do you have to ask this question twice? Please delete this post

AsSyX

9/2/21
You've already created a thread for this, why do you have to ask this question twice? Please delete this post

No problem but there is no way to do it for me, i can only do "quote", "flag" or "like" ....