• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
People worry way to much about details on the dial. The thing is so tiny IRL that you can't see them with naked eyes. Especially the paragraph at 12. Details are only visible in blown up macro shots.

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
People worry way to much about details on the dial. The thing is so tiny IRL that you can't see them with naked eyes. Especially the paragraph at 12. Details are only visible in blown up macro shots.

Totally agree, the level of scrutiny is beyond me. IRL, you can't even see those tiny weeny details. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: tdk1010 and BOSSK

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
hello, I focused too much to see the subdials and I missed a defect serious for me, look at the T of the written chronometer.
7d0e315e39e84b1857e240132322978c.jpg

9d66fa5e9beca44d999c1efd8357accf.jpg

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
Red light = Refuse watch. Look abbreviations on the forum.

unfortunately I have now noticed this defect, and the watch has already been shipped, it was purchased from puretime, say that if I ask them for a replacement dial they tell me ok?

Venniz

26/7/20
unfortunately I have now noticed this defect, and the watch has already been shipped, it was purchased from puretime, say that if I ask them for a replacement dial they tell me ok?

They won't accept you already accepted.. if it is shipped it is to late. Good luck.

Edit : If you tell them, they might sell you one for a lower price. You can try this.

Last edited:

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
Gents,

A couple of questions:

1.) For the people that have owned the V4 for a while.... Has the bezel faded in any way? I wonder if after a while it will turn into a "V3" bezel.

2.) What is the "consensus" regarding the Noob V4 BLACK Dial (are the subdials the same THICKNESS as Gen)?

I understand the subdials are more "shiny" than Gen, but what about the thickness? For some reason they seem thinner to me.

Thanks for the info!

srhoque

28/11/18
Gents,

A couple of questions:

1.) For the people that have owned the V4 for a while.... Has the bezel faded in any way? I wonder if after a while it will turn into a "V3" bezel.

2.) What is the "consensus" regarding the Noob V4 BLACK Dial (are the subdials the same THICKNESS as Gen)?

I understand the subdials are more "shiny" than Gen, but what about the thickness? For some reason they seem thinner to me.

Thanks for the info!

Maybe not answering your question directly...

I have had a CF bezel over 14 months now, no fading (I often clean with warm water and soft cloth)

Regarding Noob v4 dial, if you get over the shiny issue, it’s actually pretty decent (thickness is pretty close to gen). Personally for me, I will never wear a Noob 116500 dial (replaced them with ARF)

Reactions: 2841

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Gents,

A couple of questions:

Thanks for the info!

Yes, counters on V4 are (little bit) more thinner than Gen :)

Last edited:

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Not a bit, a lot. Subdials on the black gen are not shiny at all.