• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
bec438199c8b837ca5ce384ec0a5bea9.jpg

My cf is on the way!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Thats a new batch and you will be impressed when you recieve it,same as my qc

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Thats a new batch and you will be impressed when you recieve it,same as my qc

Thank you for confirming that it’s a new batch! I appreciate. I ordered it from trusty 15 days ago and I’m waiting for it. I will install it in a 116519.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Giellea

Patron
Certified
17/5/18
Italy
I noticed that there were at least two different versions, so I asked for confirmation. Thanks so much to everyone for the useful information.

Diceman

Horology Curious
8/1/16
Hi,
I got QC pics from trusty but the top right lug seems to be open and there is a gap between SEL.
It may be an effect of protection film, what do you think?
Thank you.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hi,
I got QC pics from trusty but the top right lug seems to be open and there is a gap between SEL.
It may be an effect of protection film, what do you think?
Thank you.

Perfect sels,it remembers me from v3 when they had perfect sels

gpvecchi

4/7/12
I saw a QC of latest batch, it seems that the bold text has been corrected, it looks really good!

Bobi01

2/2/19
I saw a QC of latest batch, it seems that the bold text has been corrected, it looks really good!

It is not problem the bold text on noob,you have many examples of gen with even bolder text.. problem and flaw on noob text is letter O shape but i reasearch a lot,arf still have much better and crisp text,ROLEX on arf is better than gen at the moment lol but few things made me choose v4 over arf,both have flaws and still we dont have “almost perfect” daytona 116500 dial,what have made me choose v4 is that at the moment arf have little thinner subdials than gen and noob,also v4 improoved their markers as you can see and the shape and lume shape and size is same like gen,arf is also well made but have bigger markers and lume is bigger than gen,color of the lume on arf is too white and color of the dial is better on noob imo... so ARF better text on whole dial,noob correct thickness subdials and better markers size and shape

noob very nice and genlike shape and lume markers

ARF perfect text

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
hello, today I bought the v4 waiting for the photos qc, we hope well that it is a good specimen.

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Finally placed my order for a V4 Panda a few days ago. Planning on switching the gasket and maybe eventually putting a CF bezel on it.

I’d like to put some gen hands on it if I can find them for a reasonable price too.

Reactions: jcher