• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

gdilla

Horology Curious
14/11/20
So I received my Black face Daytona from Jtime with CF Bezel and ARF clasp/bracelet installed. To my surprise, the ARF bracelet was a direct fit for the noob V4. Research had told me that the ARF Bracelet needed to be shaved or modified to fit, but this is not the case (he was able to put it right on). Also, I bought some genuine Rolex Chromalight hands as people were saying it's a direct fit to the Noob. Upon close inspection, the watch maker said the holes in the genuine hands were too small and could not fit directly on. Can somebody confirm this? I have read 2-3 people on this forum who were able to get it to fit without any mods. Maybe I need to take my watch to another watchmaker? What are your thoughts?

Pics:
https://imgur.com/gallery/RerLj75

bancan97

Looking Around
24/4/20
So I received my Black face Daytona from Jtime with CF Bezel and ARF clasp/bracelet installed. To my surprise, the ARF bracelet was a direct fit for the noob V4. Research had told me that the ARF Bracelet needed to be shaved or modified to fit, but this is not the case (he was able to put it right on). Also, I bought some genuine Rolex Chromalight hands as people were saying it's a direct fit to the Noob. Upon close inspection, the watch maker said the holes in the genuine hands were too small and could not fit directly on. Can somebody confirm this? I have read 2-3 people on this forum who were able to get it to fit without any mods. Maybe I need to take my watch to another watchmaker? What are your thoughts?

Pics:

Hey gdilla, I was just thinking about building this (ARF+CF bazel). Since you have the watch on your hand, are there any SEL gaps caused by the ARF barcelet or an uneven gap between the case and bracelet? I would be great if you answer this question.

thanks

Lotdem

Known Member
12/6/19

Pics:

Does the watch have a 4130 movement?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06

Pics:

yes, look for another watchmaker. If they are too small is better then if they are to big. They should fit without any issue

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
+1 on the hands. Also, I just fitted ARF bracelets directly on 3 Noob Daytonas. SEL fit is just as good as Noob in each case. Maybe I just got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tonydel11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/20
I oredered them on Jtime, I still have to receive them, but they look all the same to me...

Daytona 116519LN has SEL fittings for Oysterflex.

Apologies, I didn’t know that, didn’t order any for mine and am now very curious...lol.

Sent from the RWI App

tonydel11

28/9/20
I ordered the SEL fittings for Oysterflex, I can't understand how they'll stay in their place... Any suggestion?

I’ve tried looking for these SELs and can’t seem to find them in Jtime. I’m reasonably sure I’m on the correct site, not the scam site because I found that site as well.

I’d like to explore some SELs for my Oysterflex if I could find them. Please advise. Thanks!!

Sent from the RWI App

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville
I’ve tried looking for these SELs and can’t seem to find them in Jtime. I’m reasonably sure I’m on the correct site, not the scam site because I found that site as well.

I’d like to explore some SELs for my Oysterflex if I could find them. Please advise. Thanks!!

Sent from the RWI App

Just email Li, he will be able to sort you out. I haven't tried oysterflex though, since my wrist is ~6"...

Reactions: tonydel11

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
yes, look for another watchmaker. If they are too small is better then if they are to big. They should fit without any issue

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Not true. My gen hour, minute and chrono hand fit without issues, but Domi had to adjust the subdial hands a little for them to fit perfectly.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Let's be honest here guys
Do you think the chinese have the same tolerances on their manufacturing like the big R
We speak about really small pieces here and i would expect reps to differ in mm than gen every time

Reactions: stufuse

tonydel11

28/9/20
Just email Li, he will be able to sort you out. I haven't tried oysterflex though, since my wrist is ~6"...

I did thanks and he has them! I’m excited to see what it’ll look like with end links. I’ve seen the Oysterflex on a Sub with SELs and it really looked sharp. Really cleans up the whole thing. Anyone ever see a pic of a 116519LN SS/RU? Mine is a Noob specifically, don’t think that matters though.
Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

tonydel11

28/9/20
I did thanks and he has them! I’m excited to see what it’ll look like with end links. I’ve seen the Oysterflex on a Sub with SELs and it really looked sharp. Really cleans up the whole thing. Anyone ever see a pic of a 116519LN SS/RU? Mine is a Noob specifically, don’t think that matters though.
Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Wait a minute!! Nevermind! I don’t know what I was thinking. My watch already has SELs. They came with it. Props to Noob. I thought they were part of the case and there were additional links that would fit somehow but now I see and feel a bit foolish. Thanks!

Sent from the RWI App