• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
ZUX7Mj.jpg

Is a timegrapher amplitude for the SA4130 above 300 an issue?
My QC pictures are showing that is 319 degrees, and wondering if that is abnormally high.
My TD is telling me that for this movement anything between 300-330 is within tolerances.

Last edited:

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
ZUX7Mj.jpg

My QC pictures are showing that is 319 degrees, and wondering if that is abnormally high.
My TD is telling me that for this movement anything between 300-330 is within tolerances.

I'm not an expert, but I think that is on the limit. The main thing is that from that trace there doesn't appear to be any sign of rebanking as it is just a straight line, with no 'static'.

Others more qualified than me may offer a more valued opinion.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
ZUX7Mj.jpg

Check out those subdials arent they too thin?

Jonlangley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/20
My Noob V4 and my RXF Sub.

In love.

It's amazing how much we scrutinize 100x zoomed in pictures...when the watch comes its stunning.

If your on the fence...order it and enjoy!

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Does the bezel look a tad off to you guys, or is it also the angle?
I can't tell.

I think it is angle and i wouldnt change this example..also sels are very good and very rare for v4

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
I think it is angle and i wouldnt change this example..also sels are very good and very rare for v4

Thanks for e advice, I also thought SELs were spot on. I asked for more pictures, but I also think it’s the angle. Only issue is the amplitude is high, so wondering if anyone knows if this is an issue.

Luvwatch

21/8/14

Great pic mate. Looks pretty good. The subdials printing don’t look bad at all as compared to the ARF. Even in that close up photo.
Noob has a subdial tone closer to gen compared to the ARF in black dials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: popi2020

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
Great pic mate. Looks pretty good. The subdials printing don’t look bad at all as compared to the ARF. Even in that close up photo.
Noob has a subdial tone closer to gen compared to the ARF in black dials.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the print is really nice and clear, I had a black ARF 116520 and the numbers in the subdial were much faded...

Reactions: Luvwatch