• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Here is the black V4 with the Esslinger crystal gasket installed. Also I'm really impressed that Noob has randomized the serial numbers on the rehaut and no two are the same.

I don't suppose you happen to have a before/after with the gasket, do you?

Luvwatch

21/8/14
I have my Noob V4 coming very soon, seems to be stuck in some mail facility close-by... Below is a QC pic of the watch I accepted

Two questions (with sub-questions LOL):
1. One of my TDs says he can seel me an ARF dial. Should I just let him sell me anything?
a. Can I install it with no mods? I thought ARFs were 7750 based.
b. Do I need to specify anything, or just tell him as white as possible?​
2. I asked him also about an ARF bracelet... He came back saying it might not fit the Noob case...
a. Is this true?
b. How could that be??!!​

I'll post photos when it arrives, but in the meantime, all I have is this:

Hey mate, your watch looks very nice. Congrats.

1. I would buy it. The dial in your watch looks very well, but from the research I’ve done I think the ARF is a better one, probably not visible unless you really look close to it, so it depends on your level of demand. If you intend to keep the watch, I suggest you put in the ARF.
Ask your TD to send you a V2 white dial. I’m doing the same and in my mind I’m thinking of buying one after one until I get one with correct white tone and not bold printing.
You will need a modder to install the dial as it will need a trim.

2. I got the same response but I’m sending all the parts, including gen crystal and clear gasket to a modder.
I don’t know what adjustments are needed.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Modded for a family member recently.
098215e67e4ff5c05644ee5ddf9f0586.jpg

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
It got a bit off the rails I think... But there really is only so much you can say about a watch..

Luvwatch

21/8/14
We have to give a lot of credit to both Noob and ARF.
10 years ago the rep game was totally different. The best reps in those times where the Pams (111, 104, 183, etc).
Rolex where good but light years away from what we got now. The ceramic inserts, pearls, dial printing, sels, bracelets and clasps, are getting to the point we literally need macro shots to compare with gens, and we’re taking about very very small details.
Reps are getting more expensive but also much much better.
The Noob and ARF Daytona are so good that it gets to the point of choosing a bolder or finer dial print and color tones that most likely no one will ever notice.
I wear my reps for my own satisfaction and I prefer the most gen like in order to wear it in confort so, in this case, for me mixing the best of Noob and ARF with a gen crystal is as good as it gets.
Maybe around the corner it could be impossible to tell ref from gen, at this pace, it wouldn’t surprise me it happens in 5 years.