• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Manny will think now what a idiot i am lol
but here is one more gen vs arf comparison
Z2JmR2.png
Z2JiBt.jpg

Arf is more yellow one

And also a link to video
He spoted creamy dial
https://youtu.be/ZBq0c73uh6g

Thanks for your contribution!
Of course the cream dial is an instant tell but also the font of "Rolex" is different, the bold writing of the 5 lines...
There is no better deaf than the one who does not want to understand!

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I have 10 Daytona rep, 2 Daytona Franken, and 4 Daytona gen.

I can clearly state that dials that convey the gen feeling are these:

116520 Black ARF V1
Z2VzJD.jpg

116520 White ARF V1
Z2VjdY.jpg

116500 Black NOOB V3 (only first batch)
Z2VHWk.jpg

116500 ARF V2 (fat counters/pure white)
Z2VKlo.jpg

Noob dial V4 black is nice, but counters are too mirrored.
All Noob dial panda they look fake in my opinion, the white and the counters look too cheap and the "ROLEX" font always has something odd about it.
All Noob Ceramic Daytonas need gen crystal gasket, CF or V4 bezel (not gold version of course), and ARF clasp+removable parts bracelet. Sel Noob are nice.

I must say, however, that I have never seen the V4 live, but in photos it does not seem very nice.

The best Daytona dials that Noob produced are 116519 and 116518 Paul Newman where Noob perfectly reproduced matte black (only mistake is the minutes 27 and 33 which should be short)
Z2VhfJ.jpg

Z2VIF1.jpg

In the gold version, real gold plating was required.

Obviously all Daytona must be built on a Noob basis. Movement is really good.

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sorry bro but i must dissagree again
your arf left mid gen you posted and noob v4 right
i wouldnt agree that arf is better comparing with gen and noob,also not saying that noob is better but you cant say that noob white is trash

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Sorry bro but i must dissagree again
your arf left mid gen you posted and noob v4 right
i wouldnt agree that arf is better comparing with gen and noob,also not saying that noob is better but you cant say that noob white is trash

I wrote I never seen V4 in my hands :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Thanks for your contribution!
Of course the cream dial is an instant tell but also the font of "Rolex" is different, the bold writing of the 5 lines...
There is no better deaf than the one who does not want to understand!

This is just borderlining stupidity now.....

"Cream dial is an instant tell...."

Here are 2 Genuine Daytonas from the same AD from the same production year, 2019

Reactions: KJ2020

Bobi01

2/2/19
Here are 2 Genuine Daytonas from the same AD from the same production year, 2019

I cant find any other picture than this on internet where the two of them have different color.. every dial what i saw so far have white color,most easy way to spot when the lume is same color as dial while on arf lume is white and dial is creamy..
my arf daytona which i sold for example

Smitty

Horology Curious
3/6/20
Redondo Beach, CA

QC approved with Jennifer at PureTime ! My first rep after months of reading tips from RWI members! GMT Pepsi & Batman on my list if Noob will get a better movement! Thank guys for your posts!

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
This is just borderlining stupidity now.....

"Cream dial is an instant tell...."

A Daytona 116500 with creamy dial is undoubtedly a Rolex injury, comparable to the APHs, and anyway even in this color, it is very far from resembling an Arf dial IMO.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Because of a rude it doesn't seem right that this thread should suddenly stop. I'll try to revive it myself. Since no one has posted enough photos of their Noob V4 until now, then I'll do it. Here are some pics of my brand new V4 in real life. Clearly all criticisms are welcome :)

Congrats mate. Enjoy it in good health!

My only advise, if you want to improve it lightly, would be an ARF dial.

Markaplan

Supporter
9/10/20
Because of a rude it doesn't seem right that this thread should suddenly stop. I'll try to revive it myself. Since no one has posted enough photos of their Noob V4 until now, then I'll do it. Here are some pics of my brand new V4 in real life. Clearly all criticisms are welcome :)

My V4 will arrive in a couple of days. I will post pictures. Very nice watch. Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ettorefranco

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16

Nice watch and enjoyed the pictures, thank you. Congratulations...

Reactions: ettorefranco

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
6d8d5a8dfaa27013ea5ad9b9c3848fcc.jpg

My Arf V2 dial is white...not creamy...and this is very very nice dial!
Best choice for me!

Reactions: Luvwatch