• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

I recieved this noob dial qc what i canceled and please what do you think about 5 line tekst? Maybe i can take it if it is good? Also i recieved for cf bezel which i will approve but waiting for your opinion about dial 5 line tekst

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
i think is the same dial with different light

There is 100% 2 different batches, there is no amount of correct lighting that’s gonna fix that horrible super fat text version :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

I recieved this noob dial qc what i canceled and please what do you think about 5 line tekst? Maybe i can take it if it is good? Also i recieved for cf bezel which i will approve but waiting for your opinion about dial 5 line tekst

The subdials and subdial number placement, and the Daytona text placement is pretty much flawless. The 5 lines of text... it’s not bad, but it’s not Gen or ARF quality

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi

For me it's super ok, can you tell me who you got it from?

Bobi01

2/2/19
The subdials and subdial number placement, and the Daytona text placement is pretty much flawless. The 5 lines of text... it’s not bad, but it’s not Gen or ARF quality

Yeah bro i like subdials and daytona tekst and i dont know if 5 line tekst is visible on wrist? Also i like more white dial instead of arf ivory color
idk what should i do now

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Yeah bro i like subdials and daytona tekst and i dont know if 5 line tekst is visible on wrist? Also i like more white dial instead of arf ivory color
idk what should i do now

I’ve got a noob dial like yours, (old v.2.2) Everything looks good, except the 5 lines of text. After about a years use, I’m doing a new build with an ARF dial. It’s just overall crispy to look at.

in regards to white color, the gen has had different white color variations, so both dials are correct in color

Bobi01

2/2/19
I’ve got a noob dial like yours, (old v.2.2) Everything looks good, except the 5 lines of text. After about a years use, I’m doing a new build with an ARF dial. It’s just overall crispy to look at.

in regards to white color, the gen has had different white color variations, so both dials are correct in color

I know but i like more white instead of creamy..also i saw more thicker 5 line text than this..aaa i have sweet worries now,so you would rather go for arf dial instead of this one?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
below are a photo of 2 gen watches from the same production year, bought from the same AD

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I know but i like more white instead of creamy..also i saw more thicker 5 line text than this..aaa i have sweet worries now,so you would rather go for arf dial instead of this one?

100% my current noob dial is slightly better then yours, and I’m doing a new build with an ARF dial :)

Luvwatch

21/8/14
I’m building a Black dial ceramic using a Noob V4 as base and ARF V2 dial and bracelet with clasp.

I’m trying to decide the crystal, I’m being offered a 1XAR and 2XAR LEC crystals and clear gaskets.

If I’m not mistaken, the gen is 1XAR.

Any advise on which crystal or any other improvements is more than welcome.

Note: super tempted in making a white dial as well but not sure if the white ARF dial is close enough to gen.

Thanks!

Bobi01

2/2/19
I’m building a Black dial ceramic using a Noob V4 as base and ARF V2 dial and bracelet with clasp.

I’m trying to decide the crystal, I’m being offered a 1XAR and 2XAR LEC crystals and clear gaskets.

If I’m not mistaken, the gen is 1XAR.

Any advise on which crystal or any other improvements is more than welcome.

Note: super tempted in making a white dial as well but not sure if the white ARF dial is close enough to gen.

Thanks!

Arf white dial is closer to gen..black dial isnt to me..doesnt have gen shine and color on different angles..arf is on any angle white and gen goes dark grey
arf subdials dont have this effect 100%

Reactions: Luvwatch