• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
Yup..on white print is more visible and on black dial subdials are more visible..

For me, best (waiting to pull the trigger) is V4 black with superjubilee :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Reactions: shotgun

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Here is my approved QC pic.

im using this for a ARF dial build, so don’t really care about the dial, but it does not look to bad. Same as the v2.2

SELs looks amazing, both from and back. I gotta check the quality feel and weight to see if I need to change it out with a ARF bracelet

Bro your print doesnt look bad as someone posted before..not bold... subdials are very genlike and shine is genlike i posted pictures one page before... aslo you will be happy with bracelet..mine is almost the same as arf on v3..i just ordered arf clasp and thats it

Reactions: ettorefranco

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Bro your print doesnt look bad as someone posted before..not bold... subdials are very genlike and shine is genlike i posted pictures one page before... aslo you will be happy with bracelet..mine is almost the same as arf on v3..i just ordered arf clasp and thats it

I totally agree, the print is not bad, but its still not up to par with the ARF print (on some of the dials.) But the subdials are fine now, and the subdial text is spot on.

I just can't live with the 5 lines of text and the Daytona text placement :) But hey, i'm a bit OCD :)

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Here is my approved QC pic.

im using this for a ARF dial build, so don’t really care about the dial, but it does not look to bad. Same as the v2.2

SELs looks amazing, both from and back. I gotta check the quality feel and weight to see if I need to change it out with a ARF bracelet

Arf white dial is the best!!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: 2841

srhoque

28/11/18
Well, some of them yes, but there are alot of incorrect ARF v2 batches as well

To each his own ;) I own 2 "correct" ARF dials and 1 so called "thin" dial, the difference on wrist in indistinguishable. At this point, any ARF v2 dial is better than Noobs, the bold prints are much more visible on wrist. Additionally, ARF dial indices are better rounded and reflect light better (for me).

With all that said, you got a "better than rest" sample though, in fact pretty good. Enjoy in good health and share pics of your project!!

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
To each his own ;) I own 2 "correct" ARF dials and 1 so called "thin" dial, the difference on wrist in indistinguishable. At this point, any ARF v2 dial is better than Noobs, the bold prints are much more visible on wrist. Additionally, ARF dial indices are better rounded and reflect light better (for me).

With all that said, you got a "better than rest" sample though, in fact pretty good. Enjoy in good health and share pics of your project!!

Yes...is easy to found..I have one V2 ARF correct subdial ...ready to install to my noob ...

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

I agree, its tiny differences, and nobody is gonna know, or even give a shit :) I just do it for me. When i spend the money and time in a project build, i might as well do it as "perfect" as possible.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

Oh, and do you wanna sell one of them? :)

gpvecchi

4/7/12

My new QC after rejecting the first one for crooked markers. Now, my nightmare: dial seems OK now, markers are not crooked and printing seems the thin version, right?
But I think the SEL fitting (lower left in photos) is not that good... What do you think? SHould I reject again?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
[

My new QC after rejecting the first one for crooked markers. Now, my nightmare: dial seems OK now, markers are not crooked and printing seems the thin version, right?
But I think the SEL fitting (lower left in photos) is not that good... What do you think? SHould I reject again?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sels

Reactions: gpvecchi

Bobi01

2/2/19
Fuck guys with all this posts i needed to change my order to arf dial so i changed v4 order to arf dial instead

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Fuck guys with all this posts i needed to change my order to arf dial so i changed v4 order to arf dial instead

LOL. Post pict when you finish your build mate, it will be awesome,,,

Luvwatch

21/8/14

I haven’t seen any TD that sales just the ARF parts. I’m actually about to order an ARF just for the dial and bracelet, so I can put it in a Noob V4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
I have some ARF white dials incoming that I will put up once it passes QC

Reactions: Bobi01