• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Thanks but how to do "pop it off"??

Its difficult if you dont have the right tools.
go to watchsmith to do it for you. The bezel can be broken if you not careful when you pop it off.

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
I still think about Daytona. Is the Noob v4 + ARF bracelet + cf bezel combo still a good combination, or doesn't it make sense?

ilovemj

Horology Curious
29/9/20
Another problem on V4 is it's not able to to micro adjustment of bracelet's length. My gen 114060 can do that. Also the quality of bracelet is not as good as my 1104060. This is my first rime to buy replicas of Rolex and I would say everything is good except bracelet quality.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Another problem on V4 is it's not able to to micro adjustment of bracelet's length. My gen 114060 can do that. Also the quality of bracelet is not as good as my 1104060. This is my first rime to buy replicas of Rolex and I would say everything is good except bracelet quality.

Well none of what you wrote is correct.... :)

The sub has a glidelock adjustment, not micro adjustment.

A Daytona has both a halflink adjustment that you can do on the fly, and it has a micro adjustment in the clasp you can adjust to 3 different sizes, via a small spring bar system.

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20

Of course it can, pull it to unlock the adjustment from daytona Clasp, and about 114060, its not micro adjustment it using glidelock system clasp, it make huge adjustment, not micro.
Are you sure you have Gen 114060?????

Reactions: kavorca1

ilovemj

Horology Curious
29/9/20
Sorry my poor English yes my 114060 can do glidelock adjustment. And about "pull it to unlock the adjustment from daytona Clasp", does it need any tool or just can do it manually?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Also i must dissagree with that quality of bracelet,maybe we have different bracelet but i have latest v3 bracelet on my v3 and feel is stunning,have compared many gens theese days (rose gold sky dweller,white gold sky dweller,submariner no date and oyster perpetual)
and no bracelet is far from mine from noob,just did a baby shampoo bath and feels like gen

Reactions: kavorca1

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
Lol
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monet333

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/15
I don’t understand why and how the tds think those pictures are good pictures, they need to take better pictures

Last edited:

991_GT3

Looking Around
12/2/18
I just got a v2, cf bezel with arf bracelet and I'm generally happy with it. Only complaints would be bezel colour, seeming a bit dark still, and wrong colour on 'DAYTONA'. From these pics, those issues still seem to be there. So minor though.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I just got a v2, cf bezel with arf bracelet and I'm generally happy with it. Only complaints would be bezel colour, seeming a bit dark still, and wrong colour on 'DAYTONA'. From these pics, those issues still seem to be there. So minor though.

Indeed the "red/orange" lettering is still present from what we can see, less visible for black dial tho.

You got a good combination with your purchase, cf bezel dark? Are you sure it's a Cf?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I don’t understand why and how the tds think those pictures are good pictures, they need to take better pictures

Why? Do these pictures show whether it's the watch that has been ordered? Yes. Do they show any obvious issue such as misaligned marker or badly printed text? Yes

So what else do you expect from a QC pic?

Reactions: James2020