• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
What happened on this picture then ,two of them one shiny and one matte

Different light. If you shine harsh LED light (during daytime) on the black dial outlook, they look a bit shiny also.

Mathisbou155

Known Member
5/6/19
So should i buy an arf dial or the new v4 dial for my thin subdial daytona

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

gpvecchi

4/7/12
May someone post a side view of the V4? I saw some photos and I think they finally corrrected the case shape too...

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Different light. If you shine harsh LED light (during daytime) on the black dial outlook, they look a bit shiny also.

You are completely right. The black 116500 does not exist in 2 different variations. The subdials are the same since the 2016 launch. It all comes down to lighting

Reactions: srhoque

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
I got this about a week ago, ordered early this month (not going to mention which TD it is for the time been).
Can anyone identify if this is a V3 or a V4 (you'll be surprised what my TD told me).

Yakoj

3/12/19
I got this about a week ago, ordered early this month (not going to mention which TD it is for the time been).
Can anyone identify if this is a V3 or a V4 (you'll be surprised what my TD told me).

It looks like an ARF to me hahah

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

it looks like mine..v3

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
it looks like mine..v3
ZzbQgj.jpg

Look carefully at the bezel between yours and mine, there are differences, the numbers markers.

Last edited:

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
So should i buy an arf dial or the new v4 dial for my thin subdial daytona

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

IF you have watchsmith to shave the dial and to fit the dial to your watch (which is not easy) then you should go to ARF. If not, buy V4 dial

Reactions: Mathisbou155

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Can anyone identify if this is a V3 or a V4

What obvious is ,,, it is V3 dial.
IMO if the watch looks good and feel great for you (except the dial perhaps) , i will only care to change the dial only and enjoy the watch.
just my 2 cents,,,
Cheers mate :)

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
sorry, i forgot to mention mine has cf bezel

Well my TD said mine is a v4, how is that possible, I am not sure, as I said, ordered mine early this month and just had it for a week (note I have the gen black version) so I am checking if the white is for me and get white gen in the future too, anyway... to me it v3.

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Couldn't be a v4 since they just released it a week ago. So if you ordered more than a couple of weeks ago, then it's a v3. Not sure why the TD would lie or not know the difference.

Reactions: Zenth

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
Couldn't be a v4 since they just released it a week ago. So if you ordered more than a couple of weeks ago, then it's a v3. Not sure why the TD would lie or not know the difference.

I was surprised when I asked them, and I don't think they lied, either way, I wanted to share what I was told.

Here is a quote from the email I received from TD.
I tried to check and I think it was the v4 indeed but I cannot guarantee it.

Last edited: