• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Yup bro,but as RiffRalf said they are all fine except that v3 white dials subdials they are too obviously thin

Thin is in....at least that's what ill say till i buy the v4 dial
ZzTRup.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Agree,that panda is really tell,instantly change dial... they did that to stop orders for pandas and sell more black models,im first person that bought black one because they ruined white dial LoL..

I was thinking along the same lines, reallly thought of getiting the black dialed one but as i already have a Speedy that takes care of my black dial chrono needs I held off for a better Panda. Is this V4 it? Time will tell.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I was thinking along the same lines, reallly thought of getiting the black dialed one but as i already have a Speedy that takes care of my black dial chrono needs I held off for a better Panda. Is this V4 it? Time will tell.

Idk im really SEL opssesed guy and v3 had much better sel fitment and that is important to me and v3 was really nice catch for case and bracelet,but v4 have improved bezel and white dial...classic chinese bussines

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Idk im really SEL opssesed guy and v3 had much better sel fitment and that is important to me and v3 was really nice catch for case and bracelet,but v4 have improved bezel and white dial...classic chinese bussines

It's barely out, I would sit back and wait a bit, I seem to remember that V2.2 and 3 did not come into their own in re SEL fit until later in the game
Plus I have read that even gens do not have perfect SELs all the time. I guess if you spend that kind of loot you are not going to fret about a tenth of a mm in a SEL gap LOL!

Bobi01

2/2/19
It's barely out, I would sit back and wait a bit, I seem to remember that V2.2 and 3 did not come into their own in re SEL fit until later in the game
Plus I have read that even gens do not have perfect SELs all the time. I guess if you spend that kind of loot you are not going to fret about a tenth of a mm in a SEL gap LOL!

I agree bro

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Yup bro,but as RiffRalf said they are all fine except that v3 white dials subdials they are too obviously thin

They are fare from fine :) but we all have flaws we can live with. A sel gap is easily fixed, but an incorrect subdial isn't.

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Your watch is great mate Robi01
no need to think about the flaw. nobody will find out.
maybe if you wants to mod it with gen crystal and hands, that will be perfect
just my 2 cents... :)
Enjoy your watch mate

Reactions: Bobi01

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20

Last chance to buy a V3 before they discontinue it then.

Reactions: Zenth

srhoque

28/11/18
They say that exist 2 variants as you can see on pictures below,full matte 2016-2017 and shiny(not shiny like noob but it is obviously different one from each other) 2018-2020

This is news to me. The black dial since its 2016 introduction has been the same. I guess i learnt something new ;)

Reactions: Zenth

dunreplica

Known Member
25/6/13
Still think that the ARF dial for the panda is superior to the noob V4, however, I think on the wrist its doesn't even make a big differnece.

Bobi01

2/2/19
This is news to me. The black dial since its 2016 introduction has been the same. I guess i learnt something new ;)

What happened on this picture then ,two of them one shiny and one matte

Bobi01

2/2/19
That looks awesome,this bezel is genlike.. SELs are gapless on this example