• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
OMG!! Please tell me what’s Jtime store officials URL?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
This would suck if true,( for me) because i just placed my order with TT for my noob v3. If a v4 is out and it's noticeably better I'm gonna b bummed cause that would mean the v3 are gonna go on sale and i paid top $$$

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I asked Andrew about it and he responded "There is no new V4 versions available at the moment" so just another scam ad, trying to pass a v3 for a v4 at a higher price smh :facepalm:

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
I asked Andrew about it and he responded "There is no new V4 versions available at the moment" so just another scam ad, trying to pass a v3 for a v4 at a higher price smh :facepalm:

Sites that were offering those are a dead giveaway, scam version of Jtime, Price and it is exactly the same v3... and I don't think noob would release new v4 when they are still releasing new v3.

But thank you for confirming.

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Sites that were offering those are a dead giveaway, scam version of Jtime, Price and it is exactly the same v3... and I don't think noob would release new v4 when they are still releasing new v3.

But thank you for confirming.

Im kinda new to the Daytona business, but hasn't the v3 been released for 6+ months?

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
Im kinda new to the Daytona business, but hasn't the v3 been released for 6+ months?

Yes, it has been releasing for 6months, however, new styles just release under a month ago, they release a YG and Arabic dial version.

Reactions: vcappp

McPeace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/20
I asked Josh from PFClones about this - he told me that the V4 now has corrected subdials (not the too thin ones that could be seen in the last months) and some bezel update (new/ better material). I do not know Josh or have ordered anything from him, and he is not on the TD list here (but actually is in other forums interestingly), so I don‘t know how valid this is.

But if this is true, this would be great - have been waiting for a revised version regarding the subdials :)

Reactions: vcappp

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Well ill stick to the TD's here in rwi. And if they say that there is no new v4 right now, then ill go with that info. I'm sure at some point a new v4 will b avail but according to Andrew, it's not here yet.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
I asked Josh from PFClones about this - he told me that the V4 now has corrected subdials (not the too thin ones that could be seen in the last months) and some bezel update (new/ better material). I do not know Josh or have ordered anything from him, and he is not on the TD list here (but actually is in other forums interestingly), so I don‘t know how valid this is.

But if this is true, this would be great - have been waiting for a revised version regarding the subdials :)

If none of the TD's here confirmed of such thing, I won't believe it.

Well ill stick to the TD's here in rwi. And if they say that there is no new v4 right now, then ill go with that info. I'm sure at some point a new v4 will b avail but according to Andrew, it's not here yet.

Well said kavorca1.

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
I just asked Li at Jtime and he said that maybe at the end of this month or next month we'll see a V4 of the 116500.
He didn't reply back on what changes the V4 would have compared to the V3, but ill keep this post updated when he replies back

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
I just asked Li at Jtime and he said that maybe at the end of this month or next month we'll see a V4 of the 116500.
He didn't reply back on what changes the V4 would have compared to the V3, but ill keep this post updated when he replies back

Gee!! I just order by today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Update: Li just replied back that he's not sure what changes will be made and he'll need the watch in person to verify the changes

Reactions: vcappp and Zenth

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Great to know that Noob might be "having another go at it" and may be releasing a probably slightly more expensive version, which will almost certainly still require an ARF dial transplant.

Kalender

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/8/20
I think i found the updates of v4

bc3320db32fb220ae5791b6e652f39dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
So according to that picture and google translate

1. The dial is ivory white now. And something about the sub rings I think.

2. The bezel has correct font size, depth, and thickness of the engraving.