• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
Hi guys, can confirm this is a noob V4?

Impossible to say from that pic alone. Need to know thickness too, and if the chrono works. Movement picture would be 100% telling.

edit. Now that I look at the pushers a second time, they might be a tad too long. Some sellers try to hide the too long pushers (a tell of some fake noob Daytonas) by leaving the screw-in parts out like this.

Last edited:

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Impossible to say from that pic alone. Need to know thickness too, and if the chrono works. Movement picture would be 100% telling.

edit. Now that I look at the pushers a second time, they might be a tad too long. Some sellers try to hide the too long pushers (a tell of some fake noob Daytonas) by leaving the screw-in parts out like this.

Got this from a TD here, just want to confirm this is noob v4.
I have been away for quite some time, any input would be appreciated.

jaIvWs.jpg

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
Hi guys, can confirm this is a noob V4?

Yes looks like it. Dark red Daytona writing with rounded font (fake Noob has a more square font), donut O in Rolex, subdials bottom justified, bezel font looks right

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Yes looks like it. Dark red Daytona writing with rounded font (fake Noob has a more square font), donut O in Rolex, subdials bottom justified, bezel font looks right

Thanks man, appreciate it.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Happy day,just received mine also.They are indeed beautiful watches

Jimbob4u

Horology Curious
8/1/21
Im still waiting for mine, and i have waited a daaamn long time hope to get QC pictures soon :sFun_mischieviousbi

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
as there are TDs that have them and others don't? in addition to being worth twice what it was worth ..

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Don't quite understand why taking the risk of dumping one grand for a rep if you are not even sure it is the authentic rep that you want, lol

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Don't quite understand why taking the risk of dumping one grand for a rep if you are not even sure it is the authentic rep that you want, lol

maybe I just want a nice watch and 1 grand is not a lot of money to me?

I haven't been in the forum for a very long time and just wanted some input for confirmation.

Thanks for helping out, I bought 2 btw.

Reactions: Andrewagf and werdn