• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

miauwww

Horology Curious
26/4/19
I've been in this game for over 10 years, so I can confidently say that there will be newer and better Daytonas with the A4130 movement coming along soon. Patience is the key here.

I m in the market for a daytona panda and am really considering to the get $998 from puretime. What makes you to think there will be a newer version soon?

AASoliman

Known Member
1/6/20
California
I m in the market for a daytona panda and am really considering to the get $998 from puretime. What makes you to think there will be a newer version soon?

Because of the 4130 clone, another factory will eventually use it in their build, but it doesn’t mean that it will be soon it can be anywhere from a few weeks to months no one knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: miauwww

miauwww

Horology Curious
26/4/19
Because of the 4130 clone, another factory will eventually use it in their build, but it doesn’t mean that it will be soon it can be anywhere from a few weeks to months no one knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got your point. but that could also mean that they may not do a good job as noob did?

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
got your point. but that could also mean that they may not do a good job as noob did?

It’s entirely possible. Then again it could be even better than the noob case/ dial etc. Time will tell.

Lets not forget the shenanigans Noob pulled with their v1-4 models. Most of the time a new version would introduce a new flaw that did not exist previously.

It’s like going one step forward and two steps back. They had issues with the subdial size among other things.

Reactions: miauwww

TTBHG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/20
Let's all just say a small prayer ARF starts using the 4130 :giggle:. That would really be something!

I got into reps just as the raids were happening. My grail watch is a great platinum or blue Daytona(my favorite depends on which one I see that day), regardless of who makes it. I’ll never ever use the chronos but I won’t buy one that they don’t work on.

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
Trusty selling Panda for 998 it looks like
Yes, I've asked him about other references but it's only the white / black dial 116500LN that he can get right now.

Currently talking to a RG TD about getting old stock as there is a reseller who is releasing old stock right now but at a premium. Supposedly $1200+ for the rarer references. Will update when I have more information.

Someone posted their QC earlier today on reddit for a black dial 116500LN ($938 via the same TD). However, it's the one with the skinny subdials.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Yes, I've asked him about other references but it's only the white / black dial 116500LN that he can get right now.

Currently talking to a RG TD about getting old stock as there is a reseller who is releasing old stock right now but at a premium. Supposedly $1200+ for the rarer references. Will update when I have more information.

Someone posted their QC earlier today on reddit for a black dial 116500LN ($938 via the same TD). However, it's the one with the skinny subdials.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
How it possible that is a reseller, if most dealers have it right now available ando it's much higher price. I don't think is an old stock
8d51a46de12f34382cbbe582428678bf.jpg

Enviado desde mi LIO-L29 mediante Tapatalk

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
How it possible that is a reseller, if most dealers have it right now available ando it's much higher price. I don't think is an old stock

Ya, it is very strange that this "old stock" came out after more than four months from the raids. It is more plausible that someone started a new production initially with small numbers

miauwww

Horology Curious
26/4/19
Can someone give me some thoughts. I finally got my head around to buy the Daytona panda for the insane $998 amount from a trustworthy TD, but now TD says that he can’t provide QC because he get his stock from a secondary supplier. I’m not sure if this is the right way to spend 998 without doing a quality check. Any suggestions / alternative TD’ers that have them on stock?

Last edited:

BMW M

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/16
I've asked Trusty if he would be able to send me a picture of the movement during QC and he stated that he doesn't open case backs... does anyone else find that odd? It really takes a few seconds to do such a thing so I'm unsure why he would be willing to do it.. I think I will just hold off until another factory will use the 4130 and make a superior rep...

Reactions: masterpiece777

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Can someone give me some thoughts. I finally got my head around to buy the Daytona panda for the insane $998 amount from a trustworthy TD, but now TD says that he can’t provide QC because he get his stock from a secondary supplier. I’m not sure if this is the right way to spend 998 without doing a quality check. Any suggestions / alternative TD’ers that have them on stock?

$998 and no QC....I would pass.

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Although my supplier confirms that they are few units and will not receive stock again. It will probably be old stock. 2 months ago I found a gold daytona with a white dial and paid € 100 more than its usual price. But 1200 $ seems a bit excessive to me, although if Noob will never open again and there will be no more possibilities, I am sure that people would pay this price

Enviado desde mi LIO-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
Update from Trusty, his stock on hand has now sold out. It'll take him an extra 1-3 weeks to get hold of more from his supplier.

Last edited: