• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

AASoliman

Known Member
1/6/20
California
I wouldn't recommend any of them, they all fall short for me. Maybe try find yourself a used Noob.

Completely agree, I was going to settle for a ARF but the thought of not having a working chrono turned me off, luckily I was able to get one off of m2m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Me too, I care for my watches all the same way whether gen or rep. The standard of reps today are better than a watch costing some 4 figures on the high street (post service).

drferrari1

Known Member
13/8/20
CONUS
Anybody in conus interested in selling me one of those gorgeous panda v4? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Me too, I care for my watches all the same way whether gen or rep. The standard of reps today are better than a watch costing some 4 figures on the high street (post service).

Yes, I agree with you, but the Noob Daytona is definitely a special one among the reps. Its 4130 movement is really fantastic: quiet, reliable and truly accurate. It might deserve to be a "Superlative chronometer officially certified" :clap_1:

Reactions: weezkid

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Tobel

If I'm not mistaken, the specs were based on the following:
Noob V3
Gen 116520 bezel
Gen crystal with LEC
Gen 116520 dial chromalight blue
Gen hands
Gen crown and pushers
Gen back case
ARF clasp and Noob bracelet

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Are you sure the dial is gen? Gen dial has matte silver subdials, yours are shiny silver like they are on a stock Noob V4.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
The other guys in the thread will be able to confirm without doubt, I’m not sure if older examples of gen had shiny sundials, but a modern LN dial has matte sundials for sure. In the meantime have a look at some gen dials.

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Tbh I am quite hopeless with these things, mate :umnik: but I sure hope it's gen cause this puppy is about to become a birthday present for dear friend of mine :verjaardag: