• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Just accepted: looking great. Not sure on the SEL’s but think I can live with it

V56tRA.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/EOhk2ID

Reactions: stufuse

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville
Does the text on this dial look crooked?

Looks fine to me, probably just a perspective issue from the image. Anyway, since it is hard to tell after zooming in this much, I think can assume it is probably very slightly crooked at worst? :(

marcmarc

Horology Curious
10/11/20
I'm just wondering, would anyone immediately RL a watch due to rehaut not being centered?

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I've read multiple threads but still confused. Finally does V4 Noob comparable to ARF dial and bracelet? If I don't get used, I'm about to order from TD. Don't wanna spend $750 and do get a watch with shifty bracelet and dial. Opinions please?

It is not shitty. Most guys can’t call it out but dial compared to ARF is not as good (not saying it is bad). And the bezel is also not as good as the CF one. That is all.

tonydel11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/20
Just got my Noob v4 116519LN SS/RU from Lucy and it is absolutely beautiful! These watches are so nice. We really split hairs on RWI. I own 2 Gens (DJ36 and a TAG) and now this Rep. I’m finding it hard to justify the price of a Gen anything! I’m looking forward to wearing THIS watch not my Gens

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gpvecchi

4/7/12
I ordered the SEL fittings for Oysterflex, I can't understand how they'll stay in their place... Any suggestion?

tonydel11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/20
I ordered the SEL fittings for Oysterflex, I can't understand how they'll stay in their place... Any suggestion?

For what application? The Daytona?no I don’t because mine doesn’t have any. It’s rubber directly to lugs.

Sent from the RWI App

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville

They are held in place, sandwich by the strap and the case. The strap side is an actual groove, so as long as the strap is fixed by the lugs, it will hold the SEL fittings in place.

Which SEL fitting did you get? I had one from smarty and another one that can be gotten from intime. Both work the same way.

gpvecchi

4/7/12
They are held in place, sandwich by the strap and the case. The strap side is an actual groove, so as long as the strap is fixed by the lugs, it will hold the SEL fittings in place.

Which SEL fitting did you get? I had one from smarty and another one that can be gotten from intime. Both work the same way.

I oredered them on Jtime, I still have to receive them, but they look all the same to me...

For what application? The Daytona?no I don’t because mine doesn’t have any. It’s rubber directly to lugs.

Sent from the RWI App

Daytona 116519LN has SEL fittings for Oysterflex.

Last edited:

EKH

Horology Curious
20/12/19
I have a noob v4 116500 panda.

Its awesome! But the chrono hand does not allways line up at 12 when resetting chrono. Its a tad off to the left. To get it alligned I will need to start the chrono ror a bit, and reset again, untill its close enough.

gravec

25/5/20
Anyone got any tips for that behaviour? Is it normal?

Yes I still is a 700$ watch, I am not a watchsmith but that problem occurs often. I dont know if a service fixes that problem for the future..