• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
did you get 10% off ? how's your experience with your watch so far ? their prices calling me ;) but i can't see any recent reviews from them

Yes, got the 10% and if you look at the thread quoted by me above there is a lot going on.

My experience so far was really good. I had an issue paying with PayPal and had to speak to PP themselves. PP were suggesting that I should not pay and they were only looking out for me and wouldn't go into details. I have paid with PP to PureTime and InTime recently without problems and in the end I did a bank transfer to their UK bank account using a Faster Payment without any problems. They are really responsive, but obviously I will be happier to have a working watch in my hand!

You need to add the watch in your basket etc to get shipping cost, which TBH are a little on the high side if you use their guaranteed method, but still really excellent value, particularly with already lower prices and the 10% off currently.

Last edited:

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Yes, got the 10% and if you look at the thread quoted by be above there is a lot going on.

My experience so far was really good. I had an issue paying with PayPal and had to speak to PP themselves. PP were suggesting that I should not pay and they were only looking out for me and wouldn't go into details. I have paid with PP to PureTime and InTime recently without problems and in the end I did a bank transfer to their UK bank account using a Faster Payment without any problems. They are really responsive, but obviously I will be happier to have a working watch in my hand!

You need to add the watch in your basket etc to get shipping cost, which TBH are a little on the high side if you use their guaranteed method, but still really excellent value, particularly with already lower prices and the 10% off currently.

Price is really good 557$ plus shipping ,( how much they charge for shipping to uk ?) let us know when you get your watch , i will be next :)
Thanks

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Price is really good 557$ plus shipping ,( how much they charge for shipping to uk ?) let us know when you get your watch , i will be next :)
Thanks

$65 for their guaranteed, so $622.10 delivered, with the discount.

I will be updating, yep.

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
$65 for their guaranteed, so $622.10 delivered, with the discount.

I will be updating, yep.

65$ from EU that's expensive , i'm glad Li charge 35 $

waiting for ypur next update

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19

TheLetterH

Horology Curious
2/11/20
My QC pics came today and while its my first rep purchase I don't see any glaring issues. That being said if you feel like taking a look to advise that would be great.

Reactions: Valentz