• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I read in here that people are looking for ARF dials. I know from Domi that he has some and he could also do the modding.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Domi can do the modding, but he doesn't have arf dials.

He installed mine last week. Bought it from a contact, but Domi doesn't have any.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Thanks for your insight.

Really on the fence here.. not sure whether white or black, my heart says black with the ceramic bezel but I know i'd also like white and maybe even with a with stainless bezel too.

I'm fussy: the things that are important to me above all else is the shape of the case and crown guards and the quality of the bracelet and clasp and overall feel of the watch.. and a good movement that is not going to offer some degree of reliability. What do you enthusiasts recommend I get to satisfy my needs? black, white, ceramic, stainless, arf noob?

Thanks for your help! Ordering this evening before I change my mind!

IMO a great way to go is:
Noob V4 as base
ARF white dial and bracelet
CF bezel
Gen or genlike crystal and gasket
And a full movement service

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
That is my watch btw.

IMO the pusher is too long.
maybe change to gen pusher or noob v3 or v4 pusher that genlike
20201029-142124.jpg

This is gen pusher.
but if you dont care about it, thats fine mate.
No one will notice it IRL anyway :)

Reactions: stufuse

gravec

25/5/20
This might be the angel bro, those are v4 pushers since the base watch was a noob v4

Reactions: Valentz

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Domi can do the modding, but he doesn't have arf dials.

He installed mine last week. Bought it from a contact, but Domi doesn't have any.

He has some since one week

Sent from iX

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
instead as regards the black 116500 what are the differences from v3 to v4? beyond the bezel, is the case identical?
I then wanted to know if the noob bracelet differs so much from arf ...

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
It’s not HORRIBLE.... in general it’s a beautiful piece. What factory is that from, do you know? I have a 116519 (noob v4) coming. QC pics of the 5 lines looked a little thick (I’m not generally as selective as a lot of the people are on this topic), but I’m curious what it’ll look like on the wrist. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

Hi it's Noob few days old from Li
Regards

tonydel11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/20
Hi it's Noob few days old from Li
Regards

Thanks! Are you enjoying it? Good build in general? I was always curious, some other factories mention a metal strip in the center of the Oysterflex rubber band, but no mention anywhere about noobs... I ask also asked my TD about it and she didn’t know. Can you tell if it does? Congratulations again!

Sent from the RWI App

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Thanks! Are you enjoying it? Good build in general? I was always curious, some other factories mention a metal strip in the center of the Oysterflex rubber band, but no mention anywhere about noobs... I ask also asked my TD about it and she didn’t know. Can you tell if it does? Congratulations again!

Sent from the RWI App

Hi
my oysterflex rubber band doesn't have any metal strip inside, in general i'm happy with watch, in last 3 days gaining 15 sec , rotor is little noisy but i will try lubricate it , using leather strap now

Thanks

RHEFL

2/7/16
ITALY
20201029-142124.jpg

This is gen pusher.

GLWS bro, where i can find this bracelet?
Thanks a lot!

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
And also final steel to use this bracelet? :)

tonydel11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/20
Hi
my oysterflex rubber band doesn't have any metal strip inside, in general i'm happy with watch, in last 3 days gaining 15 sec , rotor is little noisy but i will try lubricate it , using leather strap now

Thanks

Thanks!

Sent from the RWI App

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
20201029-142124.jpg

This is gen pusher.

This watch confuses me :)

You have a aftermarket dial that does not have a correct 116500 layout, but more correct to the 116520, and you have 116500 bezel.... And you are advising people what's "gen like" :)

Nairaniretev

Looking Around
5/11/20
This is my noob 116500ln v4 I received few weeks back.
is it me or I find the pinion poorly done and so is the hour hand a bit rough towards the end...
maybe I’m just being ocd

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
As they say on the (genuine) Rolex forum - 'put the loupe away and enjoy your watch' and 'if you want perfection buy Grand Seiko or Patek'

Reactions: RiffRalf

gravec

25/5/20
This is my noob 116500ln v4 I received few weeks back.
is it me or I find the pinion poorly done and so is the hour hand a bit rough towards the end...
maybe I’m just being ocd

Are u serious? You know that this is a watch (no even a GEN) and not a space ship :boohoo:

Reactions: Nairaniretev