Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noob V4 Daytona's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

    Nothing special,same like v3 and maybe with thinner subdials
    I have been seeing some v4 black QCs earlier in this thread where the sub dials seem "skinny". Or maybe its my tired eyes

    Comment


      Originally posted by srhoque View Post

      Take it before they screw up something else Looks really good except for the usual Noob issues (color of Daytona, crispness of 5 line print, top shape of hand pinions, bottom curve of coronet etc.). Overall a very good Noob sample dial.

      Is there any improvement to the Noob bezel in v4? Hard to figure out with so much light in QC pics. Curious if CF is still the way to go.
      Im also curious about v4 and cf,v4 is improoved and more white than v3 and looks very gen imo,idk what should i do order a v4 bezel or cf
      V3 on left and v4 on right obvious difference

      Comment


        Cf has a proven record of being better, so prob need a few months of someone wearing thier v4 to see if the bezel holds up by comparison.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

          Im also curious about v4 and cf,v4 is improoved and more white than v3 and looks very gen imo,idk what should i do order a v4 bezel or cf
          V3 on left and v4 on right obvious difference
          That may be an earlier v3 (no skinny subdials) my v3 ( just got the watch last month) my bezel looks like the v4 in that pic.

          Comment


            This release is quite confusing. My TD claims that the watch shown to me in my QC pics is in fact a V4 and that it's just a matter of lighting. But how can lighting make the CP hole bigger and bezel engraving thinner and darker? I think I better go for the 116519,it's a much safer bet, even if it's still a "V3". So frustrating...

            Comment


              Guys, can you please tell me if my QC is OK? Thank you very much, I'm not that expert...








              Comment


                Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post
                Guys, can you please tell me if my QC is OK? Thank you very much, I'm not that expert...







                You have been here 8 years, and still haven’t found the time to read the rules.... Good job
                Last edited by 2841; 06-10-20, 20:02.
                FOR SALE:

                Franken Hulk 116610LV https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...hulk-116610-lv

                Aquanaut 5167 3KF Modded https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...trap-and-clasp

                Panerai PAM 1055 https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-militare-vsf

                Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 2841 View Post

                  You have been here 8 years, and still haven’t found the time to read the rules.... Good job
                  The rule says not to open a thread to ask for QC, but it's allowed to post into other threads.

                  Comment


                    je viens de vendre ma v3, je vais commander une v4????


                    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post

                      The rule says not to open a thread to ask for QC, but it's allowed to post into other threads.
                      Only post if you have a specific concern, otherwise if you have GL’d your watch by all means post the QC pictures as a reference for people to enjoy.

                      Anyway, your watch looks good! Enjoy it! I’m waiting on one myself.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post

                        The rule says not to open a thread to ask for QC, but it's allowed to post into other threads.
                        Reject your QC, watch should say "China Made" @6 marker

                        Comment


                          Thanks! I didn't want to post my concern to not suggest irregularities. Perhaps 3 and 6 markers are a little off center, and there's a small white dot between 1 and 1 in 110 on bezel (that could be a plush).

                          Originally posted by srhoque View Post

                          Reject your QC, watch should say "China Made" @6 marker
                          Yes, I noticed that, too, but I saw many V4 more disaligned... But SELs seems to be quite good on this watch...
                          Last edited by gpvecchi; 06-10-20, 20:33.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post
                            Thanks! I didn't want to post my concern to not suggest irregularities. Perhaps 3 and 6 markers are a little off center, and there's a small white dot between 1 and 1 in 110 on bezel (that could be a plush).

                            Maybe my eyes are tired but to me it looks like a V3 with skinny subdials and very orange Daytona

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ettorefranco View Post


                              Maybe my eyes are tired but to me it looks like a V3 with skinny subdials and very orange Daytona
                              It looks quite orange, but this can be a camera issue. For sure not V3 skinny subdials...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post
                                Guys, can you please tell me if my QC is OK? Thank you very much, I'm not that expert...










                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X