• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
No TD will sell dial only without watch in the order or if you didnt buy many watches before from same TD
parts are really hard to get

Last edited:

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Jtime do that....

Li bought for me a dial nood 116519 ...
it takes about a month.... but is possible... just ask and pay

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Sead can also do this. But I have very good relationship with him and bought more than 10 watches in the past. Took also about a month to get it like Picasso74 said.

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
is possible to order a TD only a superjubilee?

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
It s not necessary to be a good buyer..... i ve bought only a watch from Li...... normally I use PT or TT..... but Li is a gentleman..... or..... a BUSINESSMAN ... :))

Luvwatch

21/8/14
a0b168bd0ca01cd20deaec48669dee2c.jpg

I took this photo from a great post by senior member M Scott.
Sorry for the low resolution.

We all know the ARF V2 dial is better than the Noob V4, but the coronet it’s actually more accurate from the Noob.
The bottom shape in the ARF is narrower, while the noob is a bit wider, more accurate to the gen.

Is there a way to put the Noob coronet in the ARF?

Has anyone done it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Some people say the ARF text is closer to Gen but the Noob text in the photo comparison above appears closer to Gen, imo.

Reactions: Luvwatch

Luvwatch

21/8/14
In that particular photo it looks better in the noob but, for all the discussions, it seems like everyone agrees the ARF is better than Noob’s.

It’s a shame ARF didn’t get the shape spot on, doing such a great job in the dial.

Another thing, would it make sense in putting a gen dial and gasket? If not, which is better, ARF’s or Noob’s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Markaplan

Supporter
9/10/20
I've just received a Noob v4 white dial. The overall quality of the watch is really impressive. While I do not have a gen daytona to compare the feeling of it, I own other gen rolex, and the oyster bracelet and clasp of the Noob v4, for example, have the same gen feeling. Also the quality and finishing of the case is extremely close to gen, if not undistinguishable.

There is only a major underwhelming aspect of this release, as highlighted also in previous posts: the font used on the dial is way too thick. From the pictures it is not too noticeable, but when you see it live, the dial is just far off and an immediate tell

Would really appreciate it if you can please post more pictures of your noob V4 panda in low and good lighting.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaywatchman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/20
Hi guys,

Been looking into the noob v3 for a while, and having seen the new v4 release I'm so pleased with the fixing of the skinny sub dials.

Does anyone know if there's any new hidden gremlins I should be aware of? As I understand it the noob daytona clone movements have been massively praised and have proven reliable. Can the same still be said for the v4 too, thus far?

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Hi guys,

Been looking into the noob v3 for a while, and having seen the new v4 release I'm so pleased with the fixing of the skinny sub dials.

Does anyone know if there's any new hidden gremlins I should be aware of? As I understand it the noob daytona clone movements have been massively praised and have proven reliable. Can the same still be said for the v4 too, thus far?

Some people are saying that the dial text is still too fat and the gasket is inaccurate also.

jaywatchman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/20
Some people are saying that the dial text is still too fat and the gasket is inaccurate also.

For me that's something I can live with. The aesthetics are near perfect to me.
Is the movement is still a winner?

Many thanks

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
My 116500:
4bacbedfc96fd217584fe0fa63181343.jpg

01f4c72f550826c2fa02c16ab2156410.jpg

Getting a Noob Daytona you enjoy and making it your own is half the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: shotgun