• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
No official date for release yet, but apparently later this month or next month. Until we get real pictures its hard to say what's good/bad about it

Agreed, but they seem to have fixed the most obvious errors and the printing looks much better, which was the biggest issue and why people went to an ARF dial...

Reactions: vcappp

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
This the v3 i ordered. Approved it today.
Looks good to my eyes and not much different from v4 in promo pic
9db0c41b3393f651bddf939375e64695.jpg

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Also, I agree the site posted earlier IS in fact a fake site. But Jtime confirmed there's a V4 being released through his channel on WhatsApp

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
There ist no v4. That's fake news. This site is scam. That's not perfect clones or jtime.

Not sure what you're talking about, the perfectclones link I've provided is the correct one..? Bit of a smooth brain take here buddy.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Noob is making incremental progress. However based on some v4 pics posted in this thread, doesn’t seem like they have caught up with ARF printing crispness. The hour marker shine and roundness is still better in ARF but that might be just the Noob pic lighting, waiting for some better pics.

Has any improvements been done to the movement and case?

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Unless li and Andrew have differ sources, i asked Andrew about it and he told me that as of now there is no v4. so I'm not sure who truly has the correct info, but it reminds me if the "new" smurf with 904 steel that was already being sold as noob v9 and we have yet to see it.

Reactions: KJ2020 and vcappp

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
I would be keen to get one if Noob indeed fixed the thin subdial and the printing issues....

​​​​​Hope some of our TD would chime in here

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
But that promo pic with the updates... who would take time to make that if it weren’t true?

Reactions: Zenth

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
But that promo pic with the updates... who would take time to make that if it weren’t true?

Did you see the video that KJ2020 Posted back in june for the "new" smurf? Video was made showing all the new updates and yet we still don't have a new v9 smurf....im not saying that a v4 won't be made but it's a bit fishy when one TD says it's real and another td says it isn't....ill go with Andrew for now since i buy all my reps from him and he seems to be "in" with noob factory. But be my guest and buy it and hope its not a v3 with v4 price tag.

Last edited:

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
So they fixed the hand pinions and the print on the subdials is a lot better.

Comparing the QC pics on the previous page to the pictures I saved of the previous Noob and ARF dials, in my opinion I'm going to say the subdial print is on par or even better then the ARF. The donut "O" still looks that same as before.

The SEL looks worst then the V3

Here are some picture I saved from this forum that another member posted before

Previous Noob dial with the bad pinions and subdial print.

V4 picture from previous page with the nice pinions and subdial print

Here a gen for comparison

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Internet problems
double send

Last edited:

McPeace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/20
Li from Jitime confirmed it will be officially released by the end of this month... :D

Reactions: Neo_7