• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Any thoughts on CP hole on this watch?

IMG-20201004-170620.jpg

I don't think it's a V4, is it?

ssouthall6 p0pperini KJ2020 stufuse 2841 gb7007 kavorca1 I'd really appreciate your eyes on this!

Can anyone else please weigh in on this watch? Pretty please? :)

SonnyM5

Horology Curious
11/5/20
Toronto, Canada
ZKH0mX.jpg

ZKHgEF.jpg

Just got my QC, and it seems like the bezel is slightly misaligned clockwise a few degrees, the 120 and 60 doesn't quite line up with the 6 and 12. Is this an easy fix? Or something that I should ask for a new one?

Thanks

mistermagoo

9/8/17
ZKH0mX.jpg

ZKHgEF.jpg

Just got my QC, and it seems like the bezel is slightly misaligned clockwise a few degrees, the 120 and 60 doesn't quite line up with the 6 and 12. Is this an easy fix? Or something that I should ask for a new one?

Thanks

It's not enough to reject the watch as it's barely noticeable in magnification and won't be noticeable at all on the wrist. That said, it is fixable but you'll need a special tool to remove the bezel if you were to do it properly yourself. Mention it to your TD and see what they recommend.

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Which is better dial now then,arf white or noob v4? Im so confused right now,v4 noob panda,arf panda or black arf..aaa cant decide

SonnyM5

Horology Curious
11/5/20
Toronto, Canada
It's not enough to reject the watch as it's barely noticeable in magnification and won't be noticeable at all on the wrist. That said, it is fixable but you'll need a special tool to remove the bezel if you were to do it properly yourself. Mention it to your TD and see what they recommend.

Thanks, I asked them if they are able to correct it. I guess it's true it's only really noticable under magnification, but I'd probably still want to have it fixed just for my own sake since it would bother me knowing it's off. Or maybe it would be an excuse to swap to a CF bezel at some point haha

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
ZKH0mX.jpg

ZKHgEF.jpg

Thanks

personally....i ll reject it

the misallineament is evident even with naked eyes......

i think they must fix or change it

i m not abke to do it...so i ll have to pay so eone else...or...in case ...made it by myself and risk ....

is not a cheap watch......

IMHO

Reactions: Exklusive and RonP

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Some pictures of my V2.2 on CF bezel, you won't regret guys pulling the trigger on the black dial version.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
The position is not same and that is the problem too...I hope in few days i will compare with black model side by side and try to handle them in same position..idk if clean would be better on side by side

As a fan of the Black dial, I am really looking forward to seeing more of your side by side photos. Thanks for posting them.

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19
As a fan of the Black dial, I am really looking forward to seeing more of your side by side photos. Thanks for posting them.

Hope it will be in few days... im hunting closest to gen dial and im liking black too but i all day im looking videos on youtube and youku and im scared that arf black dial subdial is too matte compared to gen,no black dial rep havent subdials like that,very weird looks mate but have that specific shine and goes dark in darker enviroments and arf is always too white... so im think im gonna pul lthe thrigger for white arf dial..
also im trying to find comparison between clean bezel and latest v4... maybe the new v4 is bezel to go..

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Hope it will be in few days... im hunting closest to gen dial and im liking black too but i all day im looking videos on youtube and youku and im scared that arf black dial subdial is too matte compared to gen,no black dial rep havent subdials like that,very weird looks mate but have that specific shine and goes dark in darker enviroments and arf is always too white... so im think im gonna pul lthe thrigger for white arf dial..
also im trying to find comparison between clean bezel and latest v4... maybe the new v4 is bezel to go..

The problem right now is that is almost impossible to find a white ARF dial with correct subdial size. Trust me, ive been on the hunt for a while! I finally found one on m2m the other day.

The batches ARF are doing at the moment are not correct. I've had 3 different TD´s to look for ARF dials/watches for me :)

Situation atm is:

WHITE Noob V2.2. and V4 = good correct subdials, but shitty 5 lines of text

WHITE ARF V2 (Up to 4 different variations) recent batch = Subdials not correct, but really good on the 5 lines of text

So if you want the perfect white sub, you gotta hunt down one of the good ARF v2 dials, and do a dial swap, or just be happy with the current v4

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thanks bro,i think every white arf is better than any noob
we need cf bezel comparing with v4 noob...

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Thanks bro,i think every white arf is better than any noob
we need cf bezel comparing with v4 noob...

Well that depends on your focus.

I would rather have correct subdials then SUPER crisp text :)

You won't notice the text on the wrist or in a photo, but the wrong size subdials, imo, just stands out :)

Reactions: kavorca1

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Now we all know that no bezel version is genlike.
Gen is Very slightly bigger font.
And Gen is Brighter and whiter color platinum.
And I must say, the subdial from noob is slightly thin compare to gen.

Thanks so much for this comparison, mate.
I think im gonna mod my 116500 to stainless steel bezel ot white gold bezel model after see this comparison.

Gen is white one :)))))))))

20k VS 700 dollars bro! Please...rep is really near for that price!

Bobi01

2/2/19

Exactly lol...only people like us spot the difference haha.. really overral amazing job noob

Reactions: kavorca1

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
ZKH0mX.jpg

ZKHgEF.jpg

Thanks

I would reject if the TD cannot fix it. It's a very noticeable flaw and will bother you in real life. I can't believe someone said to accept it.

Reactions: Neo_7

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20

Hi mate, trust me, I know what 20K vs 700 means, LOL
I post these pict so you know that I understand.
20200925-150730.jpg

IMG-0667.jpg

its my super franken daytona (all gen icluding movement, unless case)
franken sub(all gen, unless case and movement)
white dial is stock noob (my next project franken)
My Gen batman and My Gen hublot (only 100 in the world).

so my comment is actually only doing the comparison between noob vs gen, plus looking for a really good bezel (my CF bezel turns out dark very often, i have to clean it everyday). Please dont get me wrong, I really do know this rep game and im really happy noob comes out with the rep movement.
like i said, i only do the comparison im not nitpicking or complaining, or like some people here, pushing the factory to fix what they cant live the flaw with.
Im not doin that at all, you can re read my comment mate :)
Rep is great with that price. Just like what is Robi01 doin, im looking to mod n franken my white dial noob 116500.
hopes this can clear you mate. Thank you

Ps. Of course I know the white dial is Gen :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1 and Bobi01

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Still this rep game is getting closer and closer to its gen counterparts. And for some of us even 700 bucks is alot for a any watch...let alone a rep. Gotta love our hobby :thumbsup:

Last edited:

srhoque

28/11/18
Does anyone have approved v4 black dial QC pics to share?