• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post

This doesn't look bad at all...
    Hope mine is similar to this, should have photos soon

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

What happened on this picture then ,two of them one shiny and one matte
      Different light. If you shine harsh LED light (during daytime) on the black dial outlook, they look a bit shiny also.

Comment

So should i buy an arf dial or the new v4 dial for my thin subdial daytona

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Comment

ARF.

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post

Someones V4 QC.
            This one looks VERY nice indeed. Wow! Hope mine will be alike - should receive QC pics any day now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mathisbou155 View Post

ARF would be my vote (if you can find only the dial, might have to buy entire watch). I also have a better sub-dial thickness Noob dial for sale:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...and-new-unused

Comment

Comment

May someone post a side view of the V4? I saw some photos and I think they finally corrrected the case shape too...

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

Different light. If you shine harsh LED light (during daytime) on the black dial outlook, they look a bit shiny also.
                    You are completely right. The black 116500 does not exist in 2 different variations. The subdials are the same since the 2016 launch. It all comes down to lighting
                    FOR SALE:

Franken Hulk 116610LV https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...hulk-116610-lv

Aquanaut 5167 3KF Modded https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...trap-and-clasp

Panerai PAM 1055 https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-militare-vsf

Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

Comment

I got this about a week ago, ordered early this month (not going to mention which TD it is for the time been).
                      Can anyone identify if this is a V3 or a V4 (you'll be surprised what my TD told me).

It's not a sin to get knocked down; it's a sin to stay down.

Comment

Originally posted by rain111 View Post
                        I got this about a week ago, ordered early this month (not going to mention which TD it is for the time been).
                        Can anyone identify if this is a V3 or a V4 (you'll be surprised what my TD told me).

It looks like an ARF to me hahah

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Yakoj View Post

It looks like an ARF to me hahah

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
                          Well, let us see what others say regarding the Dail & Bezel.

Comment

Originally posted by rain111 View Post

it looks like mine..v3

Comment

Originally posted by kavorca1 View Post

it looks like mine..v3
                              Look carefully at the bezel between yours and mine, there are differences, the numbers markers.
                              Last edited by ra1n; 23-09-20, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathisbou155 View Post

IF you have watchsmith to shave the dial and to fit the dial to your watch (which is not easy) then you should go to ARF. If not, buy V4 dial

Comment

Working...
                                X