Noob V4 Daytona's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

You can say that arf is better than noob and someone think that arf is better and someone says that noob is better (imo noob is very very good now and imo only visual flaw is font O in rolex,everything else is genlike from color to subdials and markers) but bro dont get me wrong this is horrible dial compared to both noob and arf
    bad print,bad subdials bad markers tottaly wrong
    Yeah you're right, as I said I only had a quick look. Aside from the O on the noob dial I don't like the angle of the 60 on the subdial. I still think there's a lot for them to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post
      Not a bit, a lot. Subdials on the black gen are not shiny at all.
      Yes not little bit!

Comment

Hi guys I would like your opinion on this Daytona. the SEL, how do they look to you?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hi guys I would like your opinion on this Daytona. the SEL, how do they look to you?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JordanEleven View Post
            Hi guys I would like your opinion on this Daytona.
            Others opinion matters to you? okay... looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Thootjevdk View Post

Others opinions are always welcome mate. I'm here to learn

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by JordanEleven; 20-01-21, 11:08.

Comment

Don’t be an arse

Comment

Originally posted by Noobguy View Post

Don’t be an ****
                  No, its against the RWI rules to QC someones photos! they have to point out the bad/good points themself. Anyways, looks good to me..dial well aligned, sels are okay.

Comment

No, its against the RWI rules to QC someones photos! they have to point out the bad/good points themself. Anyways, looks good to me..dial well aligned, sels are okay.
                    Read the rules, if in doubt ask more.
                    I have bought many watches so far, on daytona I am not very experienced. It will be the second time that I ask for opinions, we are in a forum, it also serves this purpose. If it bothers you, don't answer.

Comment

i couldnt care less about SEL, but those subdials and the bezel look good to me
                      I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Those subdials are the most thin ever noob produce on black dial,reminds me of v3 white dial last batch with super slim subdials, not good imo but maybe the whole last batch is like this so you have no choice

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
                          i couldnt care less about SEL, but those subdials and the bezel look good to me
                          thanks for your feedback friend, much appreciated.

Comment

Those subdials are the most thin ever noob produce on black dial,reminds me of v3 white dial last batch with super slim subdials, not good imo but maybe the whole last batch is like this so you have no choice
                            Yes I know, but unfortunately there is no alternative to this so I should be satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanEleven View Post
                              Yes I know, but unfortunately there is no alternative to this so I should be satisfied.

Yes correct as i said,if the batch is like that you have no other choice than this or change to white dial,white dial is spot on

Comment

Yes correct as i said,if the batch is like that you have no other choice than this or change to white dial,white dial is spot on
                                I'm not so sure about the latest version of the white dial, the "Daytona" text is way too high. Don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X