• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
If noob disappeared it might be good for us, maybe that fantastic SA4130 movement would end up in the hands of VSF or ZZF or even in the factory of the eternal rival ARF, which most people buy noob just for the movement and then replace the components just with arf (bracelet, dial, bezel etc).

Reactions: SuperLory

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
few more after nice washing,outdoor inside car

This looks bad.

You should sell it to me (awaiting PM)

:hehehe:

More seriously if you sell this sweet sugar or anyone else selling one of theses white or black please let me know :)

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
This looks bad.

You should sell it to me (awaiting PM)

:hehehe:

More seriously if you sell this sweet sugar or anyone else selling one of theses white or black please let me know :)

Hahah thanks bro,definetly not selling this one,even before noobs crush i didnt want to sell it and especially now after raid :)

Reactions: Therion666 and SHB

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
What's the issue with your winding crown?

Mine is really bad and cone shaped. Posted plenty pics before, I’m waiting on a replacement, any of you guys can have my old one if you think it’s acceptable.
The one I commented on above looks like it’s just been chewed by a honey badger.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Like chances of getting noob daytona from your TD :)

Reactions: J3DD

lamkinpark

Known Member
12/10/18
Mine is really bad and cone shaped. Posted plenty pics before, I’m waiting on a replacement, any of you guys can have my old one if you think it’s acceptable.
The one I commented on above looks like it’s just been chewed by a honey badger.
Here is the closer shot for the crown. Would u mind to share yours crown with come with the bad shape.

f47a869c9f5707e270a2681d05edefa0.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Share screenshots of the conversations, maybe they'll stop being funny!

Nah I prefer keep that private but they are now on my ignore list.

If someone just want to help a fellow feel free to come to me :)

SKnight

8/7/19
Waiting for the price of Noob Daytonas to shoot up!! Im expecting it to at least double.

On a serious note this news really sucks. Would be a real tragedy if Noob doesn't come from this.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Waiting for the price of Noob Daytonas to shoot up!! Im expecting it to at least double.

On a serious note this news really sucks. Would be a real tragedy if Noob doesn't come from this.

My guess is that noob owners will be sorely disappointed as soon as VSF, ZZF and ARF get their hands on that SA4130 movement...

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
My guess is that noob owners will be sorely disappointed as soon as VSF, ZZF and ARF get their hands on that SA4130 movement...

VSF among others had to be coming in on 4130 and GMT territory regardless of noob going away. If anything this should incentivize them more to capitalize on the opportunity

SKnight

8/7/19
Lets hope this isn't the end for Noob.
Competition/ options are always good for us consumers /afficionado. Additionally, Noobs 4130 is a master piece, im amazed everytime I put on my 116519ln.

Plus I really want that meteorite dial!!

Was waiting for someone to attach a AR Jubillee bracelet to a VSF datejust 41 so I could pull the trigger and then the raids happened :((

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Lets hope this isn't the end for Noob.
Competition/ options are always good for us consumers /afficionado. Additionally, Noobs 4130 is a master piece, im amazed everytime I put on my 116519ln.

Plus I really want that meteorite dial!!

Was waiting for someone to attach a AR Jubillee bracelet to a VSF datejust 41 so I could pull the trigger and then the raids happened :((

Surly Noob will return in another iteration. Under a new name perhaps?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Here is the closer shot for the crown. Would u mind to share yours crown with come with the bad shape.

f47a869c9f5707e270a2681d05edefa0.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Sure, here it is next to my gen Submariner for reference of how it should be. Note the knurls on the Daytona crown are tapered..

EDIT.. can't seem to insert pics at the moment. I'll do as as soon as it allows.